Thunder Dome A Feast Fit for Queens... and Kings.
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Now, the pack was coming together nicely. Many new faces that she couldn't help but look over with a bright smile on her face. 

However... hunger panged her belly. Her appetite had returned and it wanted vengeance upon her stomach. She was starving. 

@Void , she woofed, a small whine at its edge. I wanna eat a deer.
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
That was... a statement. It made him chuckle but he nodded. "Right, if I do say so myself i'm a fairly good deer hunter, but it'd be nice to have the pack help. We can make an announcement and ask if anyone wants to join me in the hunt. Do you want to?" He asked, not sure if his now super-pregnant made could hunt a deer.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Yeah. At dis point, dunno if I could hunt fer meself if I were 'loon. Let's call a meeting, like ya said. But remember, grá, Kaychai not be a hunter. Dunno how, like, ne'er had to befere. Don't wanna farce 'er into it - she'll learn when she's ready, not befere. 'ave 'er go an' watch. I keep 'er company. her voice was stern. Kiche was not ready to join a hunt - too dangerous for a dog that didn't know what she was doing. Plus, she felt empathetic towards the creatures she would now be forced enough to consume to survive. The dog wanted to be a wolf, but without growing up with a pack, and instead with humans, it would be overwhelming to throw her into that sort of situation unprepared mentally.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"Yes, I want her to watch. Thats the best way to learn. Anyone who can't hunt will watch to learn, until they know. Deer hunting is a good way to learn." Void agreed. "You wanna call the meeting?" He asked.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
I called ta last one, grá. she chuckled, giving her mate a playful lick on the cheek. Yar turn.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void nodded. "on it." He said, and he headed towards the jutting rock that they called the last meeting from.

archiving here <3
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)