Overture Downs a hundred good stories makes me interesting at parties
21 Posts
Ooc —
Hollis could scarcely believe what was transpiring. The whole affair reminded her of why she kept to herself most of the time. Mere moments had passed since she met these two, and already she had been through a rollercoaster of emotions and drama.

Shard responded to the pack-wolf in a manner that could have been called flirtatious, and for a few seconds Hollis felt disgusted. She figured he would be aware of how his looks affected she-wolves, but the arrogance he displayed now was a bit too exaggerated for her liking.

Then, the other woman continued her foul-mouthed diatribe, packing within it an impressive  insult or two to each of the supposed trespassers. Anger boiled in Hollis again, burning her stomach, her throat, her face. She could scarecly control the grimace on her face and the snarls rolling from her lips. She took a step toward the female, trembling, but shard’s voice found her and managed to cut through the rage.

She heard his words, knowing he was right. Additionally, Hollis was small and underfed. She was not a warrior. A healthy pack wolf such as Wren could tear her to bits. 

Wren fell quiet, then left. Hollis lowered her head between slightly splayed front paws and breathed deep, steadying breaths. 

Once some of the anger had cooled she looked over at Shard. “I just don’t understand what happened. I’ve never been spoken to that way, especially not for simply.. existing,” she sook her head a bit. “Do you know what I mean?” 

Now that the two of them were alone again, her disgust with him melted away. Looking at him, with his muscled physique and his perfect fur and eyes, she couldn’t help but feel anything except for desire. 

“Should we move on?” She asked with a smirk,  reverting to the suggestion he had made just prior to Wren’s departure. “We probably shouldn’t stay here.”