Stone Circle Skippy bons
175 Posts
Ooc — Mai
All Welcome 
Time to socialize! Come meet Malila!<3

Malila had had enough time to familiarize herself with the general area of her new home. There were of course, some spots that were to be discovered another time. That wasn't on her mind at the moment. As she woke up that morning, her thoughts were towards the pack. Of Tauris, Gunnar and Tatkuq. And of all the other wolves she had to meet, of the faces and names to memorize. 

She got up with a bounce in her step, sniffing along a game trail inquisitively. Not at all sure where to start, since it had been ages that she had been in a pack. She let the scents of other wolves guide her to where they were strongest, believing luck may be on her side. She threw in a loose, sweet call to the sky, inviting whoever may be near to come meet her.
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
63 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
Bjorn had been meandering around his new pack’s territory when he stopped. His ears shot forward, stiff as he searched for the direction of a sudden howl. He did not respond, but rather ran towards the sound.

After swiftly crossing the fields, he slowed his gait and stood a mid distance from a wolf. She was smaller than he, and appeared female, her scent was also a giveaway. He called out to her, revealing his name and intentions: “I am Bjorn. I pose no threat to you.”

He stood in his place until he received a response.
Active weekdays: Monday (evenings), Saturday, Sunday — Most evening times are open (PST: Pacific Standard Time)
175 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Someone was quick to investigate the source from which her call came. They were much too large to be a female, and their coat not a match for Tatkuq or Tauris. Or Gunnar's either, for that matter.

He must be one of the wolves she hadn't heard about yet. It struck her as odd when he called out, declaring he was not a threat.

Her brows rose, eyes blinking. "Well of course not. Why would you be. If you are this deep into the packs territory, you must be one of Kvarsheim, yes?"
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
63 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
[ooc] So sorry for the long wait. :( Been out of the house almost all day. [ooc]

He approached the female, who had addressed him. “Indeed I am. And If I’m correct, you are new as well, fair lady?” Bjorn asked and smiled at her. “I am Bjorn. And you are?”
Active weekdays: Monday (evenings), Saturday, Sunday — Most evening times are open (PST: Pacific Standard Time)
175 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Malila wasn't used to being addressed so formally, such as 'fair lady'. Her awkwardness showed, but at least the man was trying to be polite.

He was new to the pack, like she was. "I am Malila. I just joined recently, after a long absence away from the Teekons."
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
63 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
Quote:Glad to have you back. ;) He almost went inactive.

He noticed an awkward glance from Malila, but continued on. “Good to meet you, Malila. I hope we will get to know each other here in Kvarsheim. I’ve just recently met another packmate, and I enjoy all the friendly faces.”
175 Posts
Ooc — Mai
"It was nice meeting you too, Bjorn." She said politely. "I am looking forward to meeting everyone in the pack." Her stomach rumbled painfully. Reminding her that she had not eaten in quite some time. She would have a hard time getting rest tonight on an empty stomach. She flashed a smile. "If you'll excuse me I must be on my way. But I hope to see you again in passing soon." And with that, Malila left to find a snack.