Thunder Dome Oi
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Private 
@Void had a surprise. 

Oi! Darlin'. Ya've got yaself a li'le bro'er. she called.
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language

Void was resting his head on his paws as he watched the pups play when Meyl came in and said those words.

"What the fuck?", was the first thing he said.

Then realizing his young were right there he said, "oops", and then whispered, "what the fuck? What do you mean? How is that possible?"
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
A smile parted her muzzle. Ve'y cha'y, li'le one, Meylodi chuckled, going to rest next to her mate. 'Paren'ly yer mam got 'erself a new man 'bout a year ago, afta 'er mind se'le'd down. 'ad a li'er. 'e's wai'in' on aur borda now, cot us a li'le sparrow-
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Oh. Wow. Void never considered the idea that his mom would ever be mentally mature and stable enough to have kids again but apparently that was a possibility. And now he had a little brother. Waiting at his border. "Uh.. thats a lot to take in." Void said. "You said he's... chatty? Does he look like me at all?" He asked. "Does he have other siblings? Has he found Shard or any of our other brothers yet?" He asked, unsure how much Meyl knew. "where did he come from?" He then asked again, though not to anyone in specific. He was half just wondering to himself with that if this boy came from his old home. "and why did he leave? did mom abandon them again?" He added with a growl.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Moar brown dan blackish but could be 'is da. Said 'e go' three sistas, an' I don' t'ink he be findin' any o' yer bro'ers. Ann 'parantly it be a t'ing where 'e come from fer ta sons ta leave as yearlin's. Real nice lad. Ya've go'a be kin. she chuckled.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void was tense when Meyl said 'yearlings leave'. Of course thats what his mother would do. She only ever really wanted girls. But if he was nice he must've gotten it from someone and it definintely wasn't his mother, so Void assumed his newly-found little brothers dad must be a nice guy. He wondered what a guy like that would be doing with his mother though.

"Does he have a place to stay? did he want to join the pack?" Void asked.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
I don' know fer shure, bu' 'e smelled like Eapaok welfs so I guess 'e be aur neighbor. she chuckled. Wanna meet yer bro'er er nat, 'e's wai'n' on me ta come back.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"Sure..." Void said, still not sure what to say to the boy and not wanting to overwhelm him with questions like he just did with Meyl. "Yeah, I do. Bring me to him, please." He said, more confidently this time.

can fade here and jus tag me in the Alek thread w a new Meyl reply or something. or make a new thread and tag Alek and Void
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)