Thunder Dome kin
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
All Welcome 
@Alekxander @Void and @Raen because baby insisted on coming aka me needing to stuff her into a Thing so she won't go inactive.

The Alfess returned to the young man, her equally as large mate following her. Her daughter, a whole seven weeks old and demanding to follow mama and papa, came with, being held in her mother's jaws, as it was still a long way to travel on tiny legs.

She gently set the baby down and spoke to the wolfling she'd left. Alek, dis be Void. Void, yer li'le bro'er.

She bent her great head down to the pup. And t'is be Raen, our daugh'er.
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
Raventhorpe
NPC
22 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Alek's tail started to wag right away. First at Void, then at Raen. Before even greeting his brother, the young man dipped his head down and touched noses with his little niece. "Hiya Raen. I'm your uncle Alek!" He said sweetly.

Then he tentatively raised his head and made eye contact with Void. "Hey Brother." He said, and he approached, slowly at first, to make sure it was ok.
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
When Void saw his brother, it was kind of a shock. As Meyl had said, they really didn't look much alike at all. When they came into range, young Alek greeted his kid first and Void smiled at that. The boy was sweet and he could already tell from just that.

When his brother started to approach him, Void saw the tenseness. So he decided to break the ice in a very unlike-him way. He sped towards Alek and brought him down in a hug-like tussle. "Heya brother." He said, and nosed his head. The young wolf pup in him came out there for a second as he brought his brother down, paws on his shoulders, tongue lolling in a friendly manner.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
15 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Uh .. uhn... ki? she tried very hard to say the word. Whatever the wolf called himself was far too many bits for her to replicate. 

But, seeing her father nearly tackle the wolf made her head tilt, and the tiny pup grrr-ipped and pounced on his paws, giving him little nibbles with tiny teeth. hiii she wuffed.
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
She lay down near the trio. This was mostly for them, after all, this was their kin, though she accepted him to the family instantly. Unless Valara and her children were to come up from the horizon and she got to meet her nieces and nephews, this would be good enough.
Raventhorpe
NPC
22 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
The little girl trying to say 'uncle' pressed Alek to give her his name. Maybe that was easier. "You can call me Al-ek. Or 'Unki' Alek works too, if you like that." He told her softly, before his brother came at him.

Alek was taken aback by Void's 'attack'. At first he was scared it was from anger, but then he realized this was play. He started to laugh. Never in a million years would he imagine his adult, 3 year old, big ass alfa brother, would greet him in a play tackle. "Heya Void, I'm Alek." He greeted. He then pushed his paws up, attempting to get Void off of him, but his brother was bigger and his legs eventually caved. "You're really strong." He huffed.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void lifted his weight off Alek at that comment, as he didn't want to crush his new found kin, but he still stood over him. "So, mom had more kids, I take." He said, and though he was a bit salty at this, his tone was lighthearted. "I guess thats cool. I'm guessed it wasn't with my dad, because he was a big white wolf, and you're not quite big enough to be his kin, nor are you black or white, so you must've gotten your brown fur and smallerish genetics from your father, whoever he may be. Did he live with you guys? Or leave after conception?" Void questioned, and he got off of Alek fully now, and sat next to his brother for this bit.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
15 Posts
Ooc — Kai
I da alfa, Raen declared proudly, her tiny front paws on her mother's head. Asserting dominance very early on. 

Aye, her mother chuckled. And wha' does Bi' Streng Alfa Raen wan'?

... papa carry...

She was placed on her father's back, and proceeded to repeat the same thing, putting her paws and head on her father's, declaring herself the Alfa.
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Meylodi couldn't help but chuckle, her nose pressed against the nape of Void's neck, weighted by tiny paws. I' 'ppears as i' we've bin usearped, grá.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void chuckled too. "One day Raen. When you grow big and strong and get a mate some day, you and whoever that may be can maybe rule Midnight Scar, or a pack of your own." He promised his little girl.

Then he turned to Alek. "I heard you're staying in Epoch, and they're a respectable pack so I think that is a good decision for you. With that said, you're always welcome to visit Midnight Scar, little brother." He said with a smile.

Then he turned back to Meyl. "Lets get our little girl back home, she can't leave our pack for too long just yet." He said.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Raventhorpe
NPC
22 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Alek nodded gratefully. "Thanks Void. I really appreciate that. I'll stop by often, I wanna watch the little ones grow." He said, his eyes flickering to Raen.
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
The Alfess continued to watch the two with a grin on her face. 

so the checker doesn't boot me
15 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Unkie Awek bebber be prepared ta fights! Bebber not be da Alfa. Raen huffed in a happy little bark. I da Alfa.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void chuckled at his kids words. "No one will challenge you, Might Alfa Raen!" He said with a laugh and bowed to her.

Then turning to his brother. "You best be getting back to your pack now. Come again soon though, Alek." He said, more seriousness in his voice.

He touched noses with his brother before gesturing for the rest of his family to head back to their pack
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Raventhorpe
NPC
22 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Alek laughed at Raen's antics too. 

Then to his brother. "Yes, I should be. Thank you Void, I will come again soon." He said, and headed off