Something more than just knowing better.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
an apology for the delay!

Noctisardor Bypass was now painfully empty, with its half-dead trees, yellowing leaves falling from its branches. The layer of thick ice atop what was once her lake didn't offer much company now every time Crëyr sought for it. Instead she had spent the first few days of Winter working, doing whatever she could to strengthen the pack, working alongside Flash to fill the pack's caches and direct hours of border patrol.

She hadn't seen nobody else. Everybody seemed to have suddenly disappeared, and without Shadow and Paar, the only wolf that seemed to exist in her world was tawny-pelted, green-eyed Flash.

It didn't help that Paarthurnax was gone. The Welsh girl was aware that she now resided in a pack Shadow had mentioned as "Swiftcurrent Creek", though she didn't have a filled-out knowledge of the pack. She'd heard of a few from the locals, though she hadn't really had the chance to go out and thoroughly explore.

The two-toned healer, her sides swelled with children, had heard her voice. Her response was a soft call of her name, her voice drifting through the frigid air, and her paws lifted the beautiful wolfess up from her haunches and carried themselves towards Crëyr.

She stayed silent, as she knew an apology and an explanation would follow. A brief one, something the silver-grey wolfess could comprehend.

Too different. Crëyr was fully aware of her ashen Alpha's origin and culture, which she had to admit she entirely knew nothing about. She had requested to learn more, though she didn't know if she was sure to fully become a member of his culture and legion. She was Welsh, after all. Though it didn't really seem to be possible, if she was ever asked (it would be inevitable, anyway, as to her residence in the Bypass), she would possibly have to abandon what little was left of her home.

She shook her petite head, knowing perfectly well what Paar was talking about. And Shadow— Paar did not like his ways, his culture, part of who he was. She wasn't able to adapt to it. Adapt. What had Shadow been doing? She hadn't even gotten the chance to fully know Noctisardor— there was no judging Paarthurnax's decisions or what Shadow had done.

Crëyr shook her silver crown once more, her expression complete with a faint, bittersweet smile. She wasn't exactly sure what Paarthurnax was saying sorry for, though she continued. "I believe an apology is not needed, Paar. Perhaps I was truly being selfish back in the Bypass by myself. They were your decisions, and decisions... they come with good reasons at that. It isn't my business to pry into the reasons behind your leaving..." She had started to stumble, and stopped herself for a mere second to catch her breath before speaking again, calmer, quieter. This time her dark blue eyes fell upon her sides once more, the stomach which carried the Angelus Mortis children. Briefly she wondered if Shadow had yet came to see her or had made arrangements for the children. "Your children, Paarthurnax."
Messages In This Thread
Something more than just knowing better. - by Paarthurnax - November 20, 2014, 06:16 AM
RE: Something more than just knowing better. - by Crëyr - November 22, 2014, 01:43 AM
RE: Something more than just knowing better. - by Crëyr - December 10, 2014, 10:32 AM
RE: Something more than just knowing better. - by Crëyr - December 11, 2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Something more than just knowing better. - by Crëyr - January 03, 2015, 05:36 AM