Wild Berry Meadow [m] ladies and gents, this is the moment you've been waiting for
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: conception

Her stomach flared in ways she'd only felt once, which was annoying. There were things to do, their pups were only half-grown as it was, and one was still missing. But life... went on, did it not? It went on and it found a way to make her mountain heart desire ... his company. 

Why wouldn't she? He was her knight, even if she really didn't need one.

Meylodi tracked down her mate, nipping at his cheek fur playfully. Darlin'- she wuffed. Ca'ch me if ya can!
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void smelled the heat on Meyl instantly. He wanted to get right down to business but he didn’t mind a game of tag. As she jetted, he pelted after her, taking large strides to try and gain on her and eventually tackle her down, playfully
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Of course, she would let him catch her. Eventually. 

But Meylodi, being the poster pup for 'I'll do it when I feel like it' when it came to play, wanted to run and be happy with her mate. 

How long had it been? 

But she raced over the meadow and slowed down just enough for him to catch her, giggling. 'eyyy- she teased- Me let cha win, me did-
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void smirked. "sure, sure." He said in a playful tone when she said she let him win. Paws on her shoulders, he looked down at her and rubbed his cheek against her muzzle. He then let her stand up and ran his tail down her side, in a seductive way.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Me did! Meylodi wuffed, her head against his cheek. Ain't no easy feat, beatin' ta likes a me, ya know. however, she was all giggles.

... ya know- I be t'inkin' dat mebbe... we can give da pups... siblings. New ones.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"I think that sounds amazing." Void said with a smile, and a glint in his eyes. He kept stroking his tail down her body and moved in closer to her, close enough that she could probably feel his breath on her face.

you can do one more post and include the fade in there if u want
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
She opened her maw and placed it softly around his larger muzzle. Only for a moment, and only because she felt like it. He was so warm, so fluffy - 

Meylodi wanted him.

She licked his muzzle, running her head under his chin. 

Love ya.

[fade]