Blacktail Deer Plateau act as if you care
<FONT FACE="High tower text">disposable</div></FONT>.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

The decision to part had not come lightly for the dark coated female. She had stuggled to convince herself that it was for the best that she would have to step aside from Blue and her plans. She had never held it agaisnt her to want to have a family of her own -- Amelie was well aware of what wanting to love someone felt like. And she was also well aware that never, despite the effort she put into it, would she be able to be real or enough for the Healer.

Amelie had merely been her guinea pig.
And now that Blue had realized that being a mother was what her heart desired there was no room for her, the experiment, to linger around them. The Beta would have a beautiful and happy family -- one she was not welcomed in.

" I ended up here by chance, because I was rescued" she began, her voice wavering as she tried to hold back the tears that begun to form inside her yellow eyes."But I - I cannot be saved from what happened now; and i-its no one's fault..." she tried to explain while feeling her lungs begin to twist, making her already jagged breath to slur her words.

"No. You don't understand" she protested, while giving her head a shake. But I cannot explain either, she thought sadly as she opened her mouth again only to let an impotent huff to escape from her lips.

Messages In This Thread
act as if you care - by Amelie - November 24, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Dante RIP - November 24, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Amelie - November 28, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Dante RIP - December 07, 2014, 11:43 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Amelie - December 08, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Dante RIP - December 17, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Amelie - December 21, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Dante RIP - December 29, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Amelie - December 30, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Dante RIP - January 10, 2015, 01:28 PM