Ocean's Breath Plateau tinker
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
100 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
@Alesya yippee!!

it was time to do a headcount. to meet the faces she hadn't met very well yet in moontide. its always nice to greet the neighbors.

things have been a little solemn for the pack, so iiana found herself wandering outwards often to escape the atmosphere thicker than even the ocean's humidity. it clogged her throat, and maybe running is cowardly of her. but lately she's found it easier to breathe again. iiana makes her way to the first face — or rather, the newest one to her.

hiya! she barks. hope you don't mind a bit of chit-chat. i'm iiana!
[Image: Illustration458-1.png]
the taste of salt at the tip of my tongue means i am home
8 Posts
Ooc — twin
since arriving at moontide, alesya spent most of her time watching the waves.
the sea here was different from solovey. warmer, but more violent. it thrashes and spits out gray-blue foam along the coastline, the rocks and driftwood eroded and smooth. she misses the way solovey would freeze over at this time of year. she missed seeing how far you could walk along the thick ice before it cracked.
she startles when a shrill voice comes up from behind her. akh, she blinks crystals of sand from her eyelashes, sweeps at the mud with a billowing tail. a pretty, sandy girl with flowers in her hair; foreign-looking, at least to her. am alesya. i am shaman to moontide, yes?
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
100 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
iiana stops dead in her tracks, the woman's surprise startling her too. a bewildered chortle escapes with her breaths, her own body finding amusement while her brain was still reeling from the shock.

the woman spoke, and it took a moment for iiana to register the words — alesya, shaman, moontide. she shook her pelt, and nodded.

yes — and i'm the eh.. it takes her a moment to recall ..the first trader! sorry for the surprise.. it was cold and yet iiana feels herself sweating.
[Image: Illustration458-1.png]
the taste of salt at the tip of my tongue means i am home