eerie
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
@Raissa (did i spell that right? I hope so)

Star had come here again. She didn't know why. Last time she'd been hers she'd had a run-in with a lone wolf. Star had smelled borders when she entered, but had thought little of them. Since when had there been wolves here? On a normal day her mind would have told her to turn around there, but her mind was occupied. Star had been thinking about Moon far more often lately. Star often wondered what fate had befallen her twin. Moon had occupied her thoughts and thereoff, she'd trespassed without stopping herself, a very un-Star thing to do.
Now she stood as stil as a statue listening. It was eeriely silent and dark, except for the occasional sound of a crow or a raven, a loud caw.
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Yup! *High fives* also this can count towards you warrior trade as well as mine, yay! :3

Raissa had been sniffing around for something to do when she saw a very white, very fluffy she wolf cross the borders and into Black feather woods territory. The wolf must have noticed her mistake because she stopped, and looked around, a little confused. Raissa snuck a bit closer before she stopped and crouched. Her voice rung out through the gloomy darkness.

"What are you doing in these woods?" She questioned threateningly, but still staying low so the snow pelted wolf wouldn't see her. It was one of her scare tactics. Say something then move, then say something again.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
yay! If you knew me you would know I love high-fives ^u^

A voice knocked Star out of her head back into real life. She glanced around but just like it the situation with the lone wolf, she couldn't see anyone. Except this time there wasn't any fog. "I'm exploring," She called out loudly, still looking around. She was sure that to the stranger she looked stupid and clueless. Her voice, which had been sleeping for a while, came again. That's cause you are stupid and clueless. "Shut up!" She snarled, then she realized she'd said that out loud, and the stranger heard. "That wasn't towards you." She called out again. Now she really did look like an idiot, snarling at herself.
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Haha me too!

Raissa chuckled under her breath. Exploring. Ha. She moved on silent paws until she was on the other side of the she wolf. The snow pelted wolf snarled loudly "shutup!" Raissa was momentarily stunned. Was this chick insane?

Lowering herself to the damp ground, she spoke again.

"You're exploring in camp territory? And talking to yourself?" Raissa implored, her voice tinged with death and darkness.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
(November 24, 2014, 11:17 PM)Raissa Wrote: Mara was momentarily stunned. Was this chick insane?
I think you mean Raissa hehehe

Star's hackles rose. How dare this wolf talk to her like this. She answered the lady's questions with one of her own. "Who's territory? And I.." She paused a little, then continued. "I didn't talk to myself, I snarled." She corrected, failing at avoiding the question and probably making herself sound even more stupid. "Where are you, anyway?" Star came flat out and asked. It was annoying to have a conversation and feel like she was talking to thin air. Why wouldn't this wolf just show herself?
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Oh my gosh, thank you for catching that!

How dare she! Talk to her like that when she was the one trespassing! Raissa snarled and leapt out of the gloom, tackling the white bitch head on.

"You are in the territory of the pack of Black Feather Woods! Get out now! Or I will kill you right here." Raissa threatened, trying catch her teeth in the other she-wolf's ear.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
if you don't want fighting, tell me and i'll change this. Just don't break her ankle :)

Star was tackled and thrown to the ground. The angry wolf snarled in her face. Blackfeather Woods. She'd keep that in mind. She felt far too at ease here, and she couldn't help but chuckle. "There you are," Star rasped with the wolf's face in hers. She whipped her head aside so the wolf wouldn't bite her. Then Star shoved the wolf's side, ramming into her. Star leapt and aimed for the wolf's neck. Often Star would not fight fiercely, or not even fight at all, but this wolf had threatened Star's life, and she took it seriously. She was still thinking about Moon and so she didn't leave when Raissa said to.
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
No its perfect! Im working on a warrior trade :3

The fluffy she wolf shoved her off with surprising strength. She would just have to use her speed for this match. The white intruder lunged for her neck but Raissa dodged out of the way, loosing a large chunk of her neck fur to the wolf's jaws. The pain was instant, searing fire where the fur had torn way some skin.

Raissa's eyes glowed with fury and she lunged, pressing under the she wolf's belly and trying to bite down hard on one of her front legs before jumping out of range again.

"I thought I told you to LEAVE!" She snarled with so much anger that she wouldn't have been surprised if she breathed fire.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
me too!

Star was a bit dissapointed when her bite did not land, however, it tore away some fur, which was good. The lady bit hard onto Star's paw. Star wrenched her paw out of Raissa's jaws, tearing some fur and making a new scar. Star leapt onto the wolf's back- her small form could balance for a moment before she dug her claws into Raissa's back. "You did. You thought right!" Star laughed with her eyes narrowed. A cruel smile filled her face as her jaws darted towards the wolf's neck.
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Wow twinning! lol

This bitch had some nerve. She leapt onto Raissa's back and dug her claws into her flesh, making her hiss in pain. The white wolf laughed and Raissa took that as an opportunity to drop to her stomach and roll over, reaching under the she wolves chin for her neck just as the she lunged for Raissa's. When the wolf reached for Raissa's neck, it exposed her own and Raissa dug her fangs in.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Star shrieked and whirled around, about to race away. Look at the coward, she can't even stay and fight! Star turned around again and raced forward with all her might, charging into the wolf with shocking force. Then she bit her tail and pulled on it before she charged into her legs. Star was attempting to trip her, so perhaps in the time she was on the ground, Star could attack her.
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
I hope its okay to have one of her packmates help :3 @Keith

The white wolf charged her and grabbed her tail before knocking into her legs. The extreme strength of the attack made the slight she-wolf topple to the ground with a bone shattering force, one of her back legs twisted at a horrible angle beneath her. Her eyes became frightened as the shewolf leapt at her again. She tried to get up but her injured leg crumpled below and she screamed as loud as she could.

"Bane! Help me!" she screeched the first name she thought of, hoping he would make it. There was little time before this wolf killed her.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
What's up guys!

<style> .Bane1 {padding: 10px;} .Bane1 p { margin: 20px 80px 10px 80px; font-family: Candara, Calibri, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: justify; text-indent: 35px;} .Bane1 q {color: #800000; font-weight: bold;} </style>

The echo of what sounded like a raging herd caught Bane's attention as he came out of the cave system to do his rounds. He followed, walking slowly and warily watching his surroundings just in case the sound wasn't what he thought it was. But Bane was hardly ever wrong. A feast for crows, hundreds of shadow birds tore out pieces of flesh from the still alive -and probably sick as hell- fawn, one of the white ones.

He walked even closer to watch the bloody scene develop. It was like a black cloud around a white spot in the shadows. Their eerie caws, their fierce growls, their painful cries... Cries?

Raissa!

The cries weren't from the crows, it was a cry for help, and they were from one of the most recent -not to mention kinky- additions to the pack. Raissa was bold, and fearless, but it seemed like there was someone out there better at it. Bane ran as fast as he could, propelling himself as a jet with his strong hinders and swift body through the shadows of the dark forest as he howled to let his packmate know he was coming, and he got there in no time, Leaping at the white intruder with his jaws wide open and a deep snarl that promised death.

539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
hey keith!

Star's plan worked well. The opponent was on the ground, vulnerable, and cried for help. Two against one puny little rabbit, that doesn't seem fair! The voice cried mockingly in her head. "Shut up." Star muttered. A white wolf suddenly charged through the trees. He was tall and strong-looking, with shocking icy eyes. "Oh, you need your boyfri-" Star begun smugly, but end to save you was cut off as he leapt at her. Star darted out of the way just in time, however, a chunk of fur from her back was snagged and torn by his fangs as she darted away. Her back began to bleed quickly, staining her snow white fur. She whirled around. Star was afraid to be the offense, so instead she waited for his- and possibly her- next attack, playing the role of defense.
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Hai!! And I never know when to say Keith, and when to say Bane... :P

Raissa was never so relieved to see anybody in her life! She was sure the evil white bitch was just about to kill her when the white male leapt out of the gloom and lunged for her attacker, pulling out a huge chunk of her back fur. Raissa was almost in too much pain to hear the taunt the girl flung at her. She scrambled to her paws and hissed at the white warrior, her jaws snapping, the adrenaline flowing through her causing the injured girl to be able to ignore the terrible pain in her mangled ankle.

"What did you say? What did you say to me, you bitch?!" Raissa screeched, lunging for her attackers neck with such force that her own body trembled in fury. Raissa was completely unaware that her ankle was shattered from impact and moving would just make it far worse.

Then she stopped. She just stopped in her tracks cocked her head to the side, staring at the snow-furred creature. A deadly, psychotic grin plastered itself to her tri-colored face and she looked into the wolfs dark eyes with her own of blazing fire.

"I dare you. To say it. Again." she said slowly, a sickening calm spreading through her body.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
You guys are fast! Sorry if I slow you down a bit, my life gets crazy sometimes :P
btw, Dakotah, you can just call him MoonBane... I'll let you know when to call him Keith ;)

Bane felt his pulse raise from the adrenaline that flooded his body, like a fire that turned on Bane's desire for blood. This bitch had not only dared cross their borders, but she had been stupid enough to attack one of its wardens. Raissa was new to the whole pack stuff, Bane knew as much, but she wasn't stupid. She knew she needed to defend their claim to Blackfeather Woods and she had done just as much. And that's when the warriors get into scene.

The Snow Warrior -as Slade called him- grabbed hold of the intruders neck with his previous attempt to seize her, and he may have not tackled her as he had planned, but he ripped out a good chunk of skin in the process. Although on all fours, Bane's body landed rather roughly at some distance from the two females, and he turned around to engage the offense. He spat the intruder's flesh to his left, and with a low growl and a freezing look that sentenced the female to death, the beast slowly crept forward, with his tail held high and his hairs on end.

You have made a huge mistake, Bitch, and you're going to pay with blood. The brute said with a diabolical smirk as he took some more steps closer to the invader. I'm ready whenever you are Babe... he barked then, addressing his packmate. There was no way this bitch would get out of the dark woods alive, that's where her dream would become a nightmare, one that would put her life to an end.

539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
i'm gonna probably exit star in my next post, but i want to let Anthony get in 3 posts in case this would count for warrior or warden or thread with wolves outside your pack or any of that exp stuff.

Star was now very nervous about the fact that she was outnumbered. But alas, she was pretty sure she was too far from her pack them to hear her if she howled for reinforcements. They'd probably arrive too late anyway, depending on the distance between them. She was scared of that cruel icy look in the man's white eyes, and his words were cruel and ominous. But still she dared to face them. "If you say so." She giggled quietly and continued- "You need your boyfriend to come and save you." She said with a thin smile that displayed a set of sharp white fangs.
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Okay :) and you don't have to have Raissa bite her, you could just say she dodged it or something :P

Raissa smirked at her attempt of a jab, an attempt to get her to drop her guard and blindly attack. But that wouldn't work this time.

"Yes in fact, I do need my boyfriend, you jealous bitch. And together we're going to make you beg for mercy, make you regret you ever stepped foot in our territory. To bad you don't have anyone to save you." she hissed with cruel words, her insane grin turning into a deadly smirk

With a quick flick of her ears to Bane, she lunged as quick as lightning at the intruder's neck and sunk her razor sharp fangs into the soft flesh, attempting to pin the attacker to the ground with her small paws. If she could just get her on the ground, then it would be over. Her life would end in a split second, or maybe they would draw out her death, make her pay and beg for the relief of death by the time they were done with her.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Insolent. Defiant. Arrogant. Imprudent.

Those were ways to describe what Star was. Or you could just say:

Bitch

Either way, Bane wanted to rip her guts off and crush her skull the way you crack an egg open, splattering all the insides all over the place, getting stained with blood. That was the best part. But he wouldn't make it so easy for her. Bane had sentenced the intruding bitch to pay for her mistake in a way she'd never forget, and ending her life would be too... Terminal... It would spoil everything.

The snow beast leaped as his southern packmate gave the green light, pushing the earth beneath his paws back with his robust hinders, attempting to land on the intruder, immobilizing her completely. His jaws wide open, aiming to hold grab of her neck. You're mine now, Bitch. a growl. She had no escape now. She was at the Blackfeather Pack's mercy.

539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
guys, may i say she ate some mushrooms that made her feel reckless and kinda drugged her? Cause there's not much of a good reason for her going out of her regular personality except for the fact that I felt like keeping her here, so... Can I?

"N-" She begun to wail as she just began to realize her mistake. All her mistakes. Even entering the land had been a mistake. His fangs collided with her neck as she tried to scramble away. At almost exactly the same time her fangs hit Star as well. She was thrown to the ground and hoped he wouldn't bite her too hard. Or kill her. If she died, she wanted it to be protecting her pack, not trespassing. She began to hyperventilate nervously, and at the same time hatred for these two idiots grew inside her. Her voice popped in at the worst of times. You're the idiot, lamb face. You thought you could actually survive? How stupid.
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Yeah sure, I think that sounds like a good idea :P

The white trespasser fell to ground with a thud as her and Bane's fangs collided with her as one. Letting out a strangled cry, she started to breath heavily under the two pack mate's weight. They had her.

"You're ours now, you little bitch. And don't you worry, we will make you pay for what you've done." Raissa hissed in satisfaction, her teeth still clenched in the attackers fur.

The thrill of battle slowly drained from the tricolored girl's body and I ripping pain shot from her ankle and made her vision blur. She let out a sharp yelp and looked down at her mangled foot, tears forming in her eyes. The white trespasser wasn't the only one walking away from this battle with injuries. From the looks of the cracked bone, she wouldn't be able to walk properly for at least a month, let alone help with the prisoner.

"What do I do?" She whimpered, her tough façade vanishing as she looked pleadingly up into Bane's eyes.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Tiny bit of PP here, let me know if it bothers you and I can edit my post...

The pale one clenched his strong jaws to the intruder's flesh, and without a second thought pulled the female's head up only to bang her skull with the cold floor hoping to put her out of battle leaving her unconscious. Once done, he would lift his bloodstained muzzle to look back at his comrade who, beside him, whined in pain.

What is it? he asked panting from the rush of adrenaline. Are you alright? Can you walk? her ankle looked.. Fucked up. She would need attention to be able to recover properly, that if her injure was as bad as a broken ankle. Meldresi was good at taking care of wounds, but a broken bone.. He just hoped the priestess could actuall work magic.

539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
last post from me! Star's k.o. now so yeah.

pay for what you've done... That was the last thing she heard. He lifted her head and her dulled eyes made contact with his, before he slammed it on the ground. She made no sound as her head hit the Earth. Never shoulda eaten those mushrooms... Her conscience told her. Another side warred with it- it was only cause you were hungry and you didn't want to take your pack's food. But she was part of the pack. But being too generous, and a little bit stupid, she'd wound up knocked out on the floor of Blackfeather Woods. Well, one day she'd make them pay for all the things that would happen to her here....
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
With the girl knocked out on the ground now, Raissa got a chance to actually inspect the damage she did to her paw.

Fuck.

It was twisted at an odd angle and if she looked closely, she though she could see a little bit of bone poking out of her fur. Her stomach lurched as the blood gushed out of it. She brushed her paw lightly on the ground and instantly white, hot pain shot up her leg and electrified her, causing a ear splitting screech to escape her jaws.

"Nope. I will definitely not be walking on this." she said, gasping for breath as the pain overwhelmed her. It was so intense that her vision started to blacken around the edges and she thought she might pass out. The blackness soon subsided and she was left with a terrible throbbing pain in her leg.

"I will wait here while you take our captive wherever we keep captives. Will you come back and get me?" Raissa asked Bane tentatively, her voice squeaking at the end. She didn't want to seem like a baby, but she also didn't want to permanently fuck up her foot. The want to be able to walk was stronger.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Wrap up?

The pale northerner looked back at the knocked out intruder laying in the cold floor, and then back to Raissa. Her ankle did look pretty bad, broken for sure, but there wasn't anything that he could to to help her in that moment. Alright, don't move then. he suggested, and turned around to take Star by her neck.

I'll take her to the caves, I'll be back soon. The silver lupine said calmly, and continued to drag his new prisoner to the place where he was sure she wouldn't escape. Mephala's Web, as Meldresi called it, was perfect to hold the young hostage, it was dark and intricate, a maze with no exit for those who didn't know their way around.

Although Star was small, it wasn't as easy for the pale beast to drag her all the way to the center of the cave system, he was strong, but carrying a whole other body on your own is tired. Luckily for Bane, one of the many entrances to the system was very close. following his ears and nose, Bane introduced himself into the darkness of the caves, and when the last speck of light from the surface disappeared, he dropped the prisoner's body to go back for Raissa.

After a while of what must have been a torture for her, Bane returned. Alright, Babe. Get up, you need to see Meldresi. he barked, and without waiting for any response he placed himself underneath her body and acting as a support he carried Raissa all the way to the pack's herb store, hoping to find the priestess there.