Redhawk Caldera PACK HUNT — Turn the white snow red as strawberries in summertime
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Ashton patiently awaited his turn to eat, knowing that he wasn't at all hungry, but hell, it's not everyday you get a decent Doe at your paws, now is it?
Better get that shit while ya can.

So he did. At his chance, he snagged a belly filling portion of the delicious haunch, the gamey meat giving him the life that the doe had nobly given up. The golden ten had finished his little feast in seconds, but after stepping back from the corpse, he wound up steeping in a puddle of her blood.

"All the reason to go clean maself now. "

The Doctor shot the dark Alpha a look, a wide grin on his crimson stained jaws, and his tail waging up a mini tornado.

"Good shit, Per. This was great timing, cuz I just got off a health diet. I feel like I just put all the weight back on though. Ya ruinin my figure, bro."

With those joking words, Ash was grateful for the dark dude to give the 'pack dis shit up' order, because he desperately wanted to clean himself. Ripping smooth and equally measures pieces from the carcass, the golden teen got the remaining pieces that could fill a fully growing wolf's tum, gave miss Som Som a 'buh bye' shoulder bump, and made his way to his little den knack in the woods, and put his share in the deep freezer like cold earth, promising he would bath after he took himself a long and well deserved nap.