Redhawk Caldera PACK HUNT — Turn the white snow red as strawberries in summertime
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Ashton continued nosing the limp root that he had unearthed not too long ago. It had a sort of sweet smell, and without even considering how toxic it could possibly be, he desired to eat a chunk of it. With a gaping golden jaw, the Aspen slowly lowered his mouth to the yam,...
a howl pierced his skull.
Damnit.

"I will get back to ya, missy. I got a call on the line."

And with that, the sun cloaked teen stashed his sash, and heaved his ass straight to the last echoes of the howl. Racing through the coniferous's bodies, the wolf streaked a lightning bolt across the forest, and too soon, did he see the sight before him.
Ashton wasn't really a hunter, as it showed in his athleticly built frame, but he sure as a Sunday's hat was fast, and sincerely hoped he could assist in some way.

After seeing the dark dude keepin his tempo with the beat of the hundreds of hooves, Ash soon caught up to him. Keeping in mind the hierarchy, no matter how close the sun and the shadow were, respect was key, and the ambitious Doctor kept that in his form.

Over the thunderous hooves, the sandy dude didnt speak, only nodding to the leader, with a look chipped in "Ready for whatever ya throwin, Cap'n".
And vivid emeralds, the hippie awaited the directions on how to help in felling one of the big fellas.
Messages In This Thread
RE: PACK HUNT — Turn the white snow red as strawberries in summertime - by Ashton - December 06, 2014, 04:22 AM