Ravensblood Forest Smells like a cheap hotel
7 Posts
Ooc —
Betwixt a blue-green spruce and a petrified cedar strode a narrow-faced hybrid whose manner was positively mischievous. Her long ears were pulled back, her lips drooped into a pout, and she walked with a pronounced limp that only an astute observer would realize was fake. Her sister, for example, would immediately have outed Kaliska if she'd witnessed this display, but thankfully that wench wasn't the one she was trying to trick. The target of the coywolf's charade was undecided; whatever poor soul came across her would surely wish they hadn't.

For Kaliska was synonymous with trouble, and where she went, it followed. Oftentimes it was harmless, done for a laugh or for some vague benefit. Rarely did it result in injury to the victim or to herself. She was much too wary to allow danger to visit her, even in the midst of twisting someone's arm around. In this case, Kaliska was interested in exploitation rather than entertainment.

Seating herself heavily, the coywolf lifted her paw and yipped a convincingly sad note, hoping to draw some unwitting, soft-hearted fool to herself.
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
◆Because Ashton is the only soft hearted fool I own, and just so happen to travel down to Sequoia with. :P ◆

Damn, it was colder than Winter's teats, out here. Not only that, it was foggy, and he couldn't see for a lightning bugs thorax. Why in the Easter Bunny's Taliban did he think it was a good idea to get salt water in the coldest season of the year? Chastising himself, he had to force himself to note that it was for the best. Saltwater s a cleaning agent, one that is thouroughly valuable, especially considering how many of the Hawks injure themselves.

"They hurt themselves more than a fightin' badger's kid, I swear they do."

Yea, it was gnarley that he was graced as 'The Doctor' at the Dera, but couldn't they just not hurt themselves, for a small season? Mother Nature wasn't a growin' type of gal in her cold time.

What was that?

"Hello? You ok, dude?"

The yip sounded a bit higher than a typical bro's, but then again, never judge a wolf by their voice. He had to learn that the hard way. So many Aspens had a series of differences, and one of them was a voice that didn't match their gender. He was just glad he was lucky in genes.

Emerald's scoured the mist, searching for the wolf who made the distressed sound, and hopefully, they weren't as hostile as a few others he had encountered in the Wilds.
7 Posts
Ooc —
For a while, the hybrid was left to stew in silence. She was just about ready to give up the charade and return to her sibling when out of the gloom strolled a male whose voice was laced with concern. She watched him, carefully keeping her stance and face pitiful though her eyes shone with hidden mirth. The man had a golden coat that likely concealed a golden heart, which was a shame for him. Ashton would soon learn what the Eyjolfurs were so infamous for.

She half-hopped to turn and face him, keeping her paw tucked close to herself and whining gently. "I-I think I sprained my ankle," she said piteously, even going so far as to lay her ears back against her head and gaze pathetically up at him. This sort of game didn't make Kaliska feel inferior; rather, she quite enjoyed fucking with peoples' heads in this manner. Plucking wolves' tender heart strings was a secret favourite. She met his green eyes briefly and then looked away and whined, "my sister will be so disappointed! I was supposed to bring home dinner for the pack!"
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
◆Oh, you're good. :o ◆

Immediately, Ashton trotted over to the dark form that lay before him in the mist, the doctor in him immediately setting within the hippie.
You will learn the hard way, boy.
What? That wasn't his typical You're-talking-to-yourself-Ash voice...why did it sound so familiar?
It didn't have to be this way.
He had to ignore it for now. There was a girl infront of him, who needed help, and to get food for her home.

"Are ya sure ya can walk, babe? Can't be havin you sprain more stuff. If ya want, I can make a splint for your paw, it'lll set it, and help it heal, and feel better. "

Ashton realized he didn't even give the dame his name.

"Names Ashton, Im The Doctor of the Caldera, quite a ways away from here. Is there any other ailments you need to tell me, doll? Headache? Dizziness? Upset stomach? Muscle spasms of any kind?"

The handsome teen looked earnestly at the girl, the dark wolfess who was wittingly preparing to wreck his kindness, and drive it 6 feet under the very sand they stood on.