My poor little flashlight
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: Osprey's "Lovegame" plot. 8th February - Day 2. Set near Horizon ridge.

AW for people, who replied in "Rough drafts", but anyone, who has a male character, is welcome to join. The only requirement is that your character acts more canine-like and not as a human. Osprey is in heat, therefore she acts differently and has a strong specific scent that can affect your character on a certain level. Imagine, what would he do as a wolf, if they happened to be around her?

Life was a neverending land of euphoria these days. The "old and dull" Osprey that was left behind would have been amazed by the amount of optimism the new version had. It seemed that there was nothing that could upset her. A failed hunt - screw it! - hunger and despair were meant for the weak ones. A rejected offer of friendship (somehow there were people, who failed to notice, how great and wonderful she was, these days) - oh well, there were plenty people in the world, who would snatch it. A paw hurt during an unlucky fall - ha - she had three sound ones instead!

With her spirits high she left the plateau behind and set out in the world. It had taken a bit of hesitation before she decided, whether her path would lead North or South or West. Crossing the mountain range had seemed a nice option, but then again - she would not meet people there. The last thing Osprey wanted these days, were to be alone. She craved for company, for physical contact, for being liked and loved just the same way she liked and loved the world and everyone in it. South! She decided only to realize an hour later that her inner compass had messed up the directions and she had been going in the opposite direction.

Again it seemed important to stop now and then to mark the way so that she could get back home later. Not that it had been a problem in the past, yet now she couldn't understand, why a simpler way of marking her path in order not to get lost hadn't crossed her mind earlier. She stopped by the river to have a drink and, when she paused to lick her lips clean fromt he excess water, she caught her reflection. I am not that bad, she thought and chuckled.
7 Posts
Ooc —
Ever since his acceptance to the Glacier, Raphael had been feeling restless. Wanderlust tugged at his guts and though he continued to patrol the borders and hunt for the pack daily, he couldn't help but gaze longingly at the distance, wondering what was install for him in the distance, in the horizon. It was that day when he gave in to his instincts and let his paws lead him out of the Northern mountains and into the unknown and unexplored places, places that he, the agouti warrior had never been to before.

Raph had not kept track of how many sunrises and sunsets had gone since he left his Glacier home, no, his ancestor's wandering instincts were out and on the run and his 'settling down for a home' ones were sitting by a corner, calmly observing the outcomes of his adventure. The cinnamon warrior was going to return to the Glacier sooner or later, but for now, a bit of freedom and wandering seemed nice.

Sea green eyes gleaming with confidence and a sense of freedom, the warrior continued forward, taking in the sights that the path he took offered him. A gust of wind blew through the trees, gave him a relaxing ruffle of his fur and brought along a curious scent. One that he had smelled countless times before back in his natal pack. It overwhelmed him, and without another thought, began following the scent. Raphael soon saw the female and trotted towards her, as gracefully as he could. He flashed her a charming smile, and flexed his muscles just for effect, "Well hello there,"
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
No matter, what the age every girl has a secret dream of meeting a prince Charming someday. Whether with a snow white horse or a fashionable car or in Osprey's case someone, who could make her heart skip a beat. Even though this happened quite often these days and there were more "charmings" in the world that she had thought before, every new character that entered this story, was met with the same welcoming ("where have you been all my life") fashion.

She returned the man's greeting with a polite dip of her muzzle and tail swaying in a friendly manner. Then she regarded him with a careful and observant gaze, gathering all the neccessary details and testing the waters - whether they were dangerous or not. Yet he seemed a good-nature fellow, therefore she made few steps in his direction to meet him half-way.

Even though she was interested in the man at first and engaged in a playful game gladly, when things began to get too serious, she always danced away in the last moment. In the end she grew bored and left the man, dashing away in full speed and without a second glance back.

ooc: since this thread is important plot-wise and the person involved never replied and got inactive, I editted my post to have it finished and not dead.