Ankyra Sound i'm radioactive, radioactive
επιβήτορας
113 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Aw, my lil' consorts are doing such a good job! *pats you both* Feel free to skip me in subsequent rounds. I'll post when I can!
Julie, would you mind adding a blank line between your paragraphs? Makes for easier reading. :)

Spyridon had been on the opposite side of the sound's lands when he heard Kevlyn's call. Dropping the piece of driftwood he'd been carrying, the dark, imposing figure lurched forward and pounded the ground with his feet as he ran toward the call. His ears pinned back against his skull, there was little that could have stopped him, knowing that Kevlyn had often alerted Ankyra Sound to danger and had never been wrong. There was a deep sense of duty to the boy as well, and Spyridon would have never forgiven himself if something were to happen to the spawn.

As he crested the final hill that blocked his view, Spyro slowed his pace. Caiaphas, Nakai, and Kevlyn were all barreling toward the intruder. Puffing, Spyridon held back for the time being. If she managed to escape them, he wanted to ensure that he reserved his energy in the time between now and then. Not only that, but he wanted to observe how Kevlyn and Nakai handled the situation without him there.
Messages In This Thread
i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Zombie - January 25, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Kevlyn - January 25, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Zombie - January 25, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Caiaphas - January 26, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Nakai - January 27, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by RIP Spyridon - January 27, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Kevlyn - February 01, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Zombie - February 16, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Caiaphas - February 16, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Kevlyn - February 20, 2015, 09:41 AM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Caiaphas - March 06, 2015, 08:27 PM