Ankyra Sound i'm radioactive, radioactive
67 Posts
Ooc — Melee
I put Zombie back in the LW group since I'll be bringing in a different character for AS— sorry for taking so long on this. I'm not sure how that will affect the outcome of this thread, but I'm willing to roll with things! <3

The sequoia held her attention, her broken mind struggling to comprehend its vastness in comparison to the very normal sized wolves— but, perhaps, they had all shrunk in size. Zombie contemplated this implication, prepared to assure the wolves that had gathered that this was not her doing. The Loa were mysterious, she knew, and it might have been that they were attempting to teach in their own way. She turned her head to face the gathering storm of her brethren, for her ears had told her of their coming, even if she hadn't yet acknowledged them— but it was then that the young male made contact, knocking her roughly to the ground.

"Oh—" she said softly, as the wind rushed from her lungs. Whatever else Zombie might have said was lost, as she gasped to regain her breath. Stars lit up behind her eyes as the metal lodged in her skull met the earth, a sharp pain lancing through her head. The smell of salt and brine and blood flooded her senses, and Zombie heard rage-filled shrieking— not knowing that it was her own voice, the pitiful wolf believed it was Jinx, telling her this was wrong, this place was wrong, not here, not here.
Messages In This Thread
i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Zombie - January 25, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Kevlyn - January 25, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Zombie - January 25, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Caiaphas - January 26, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Nakai - January 27, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by RIP Spyridon - January 27, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Kevlyn - February 01, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Zombie - February 16, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Caiaphas - February 16, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Kevlyn - February 20, 2015, 09:41 AM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Caiaphas - March 06, 2015, 08:27 PM