and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash]
*evil laugh*
38 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
I hope it's okay if I do this- I'm gonna have his friend be one of the dead ones just for dramaz.

It had happened fast. It was strange to Outlaw, to have the upwalkers being kind. Rescuing him. All his life he'd been abused, or unwanted, or mistreated, or tested on. And now the upwalkers were saving him from the horrible cage place. He sat in black van quietly, not whining unlike some weak puppy hearted dogs. His brown eyes flitted over across the van to Railroad, his best friend. Railroad's eyes met his, before Outlaw's glanced around at the dogs nearby. Many were faces he recognized from SycamoreLabs, but he knew next to nobody.

Suddenly the van flipped.

He was trying to get his balance or stay safe while it flipped a few times. He let out a an uncool girly scream. His limp leg hit the van wall hard, and he whined. His cage door swung open wildly and fast, his cage hitting the walls hard. The distressed teenager ran from the van as soon as it stopped, but turned back towards it. Outlaw needed Railroad with him so they could go... Wherever. He sniffed through the wreckage quickly, barely noticing the other dead bodies. Barely realizing his luck. And lying there, in the midst of them, was the grey fur of Railroad. When Outlaw's eyes found the corpse, he let out a sob. He rushed towards the body. He stuck his muzzle in Railroad's face. "Wake up, Railroad, bro! We gotta go!" He yelled loudly to the body. His mind knew the truth, but his heart denied it. His eyes filled with tears, he took one last look at his best friend's body. Then he looked up at the other dogs. After seeing what they were doing, he took the older dog's leads and began to sniff around for any other lucky ducks.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Outlaw - January 31, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Axel - February 01, 2015, 03:01 AM