but it's gonna be okay, i met more honest men inside
<b><i><u>WARNING:</b></i></u> Foul Language Used In Threads!!
9 Posts
Ooc — Rachel H
Bassilth was out exploring continuing to search for herbs or berries that might still be alive from the harsh winter. She knew that some berries could survive the cold, so when she spotted some small Juniper berries, she practically ran up to them. She evaluated the leaves which held tiny spikes on them, which ensured these were indeed Juinper berries.

She carefully grabbed a mouthful of the berries and started heading toward her den when she caught onto a new scent. It was definitely a glacier wolf, but it was still someone Bassilth had to meet. With the berries in her mouth the pale female trotted upon the scene of a midnight wolfess grooming herself. "Ahnok (Hi)" she said but it came out muffled due to the berries in her mouth.

It was then she realized she spoke Dovahzul again and she mentally cursed at herself. Setting the berries down, she once again greeted the stranger but this time in English, "hello" she said with a smile.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but it's gonna be okay, i met more honest men inside - by Bassilth - March 01, 2015, 11:36 PM