i sold your rope for a bucket of lemon peel, now suck it
<span style="text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-color:#e2e1dc; text-shadow: 1px #000; letter-spacing:.7px; line-spacing:-1px; font-family: "Bentham";">love can't bite you if you keep it on a leash
<br>fate can't catch you if you take away it's feet
</span>
12 Posts
Ooc —
it went without saying this female had been blessed with the gift of gab. oddleif nearly lost the plot halfway through her explanation but he caught the tail-end of her commentary and exhaled quietly. they did have some common ground to be remarked upon – solitude was capital, though he somehow got the impression that she only wanted it in moderated doses.

"do you like it?" he asked her with a faint simper, emerging part-way from his shadow allowance. "those rocks over there," he swept his muzzle to a stack of completely uninspiring rocks, as if to pitch her his merchandise. "it's like sleeping on a cloud." he leaned his shoulder against the tree by which he sat and arced his eyebrows with a smooth addendum to complement it – "obviously i don't have to convince you."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i sold your rope for a bucket of lemon peel, now suck it - by Oddleif - March 03, 2015, 04:50 PM