Wapun Meadow My Life As Turned Upside Down
15 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Outcry had gathered as many herbs and berries she could possibly fit in her small temporary den. Today the young wolfess was prancing around a meadow looking for a flower called Marigold. Spring was on its way to the Teekons and Outcry practically cried of joy. It was her favorite season, for many different reasons. Spring meant the flowers and berries would be coming back and that meant more herbs for her to work with.

She spotted a yellow flower that was starting to bloom, and took a deep breath in trying to identify it. "Marigold" she said but she was a bit upset. The flower was not fully grown, and that's when it would be useful. She didn't want to leave it though, since somebody else could come along and grab it or even eat it. So she sat firmly next to it, prepared to gaurd it for the rest of the day.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Hope you don't mind <3 Lets make these bond more! Permission of @Kove to imply he is with her.

Scarlett was on her way to Bearclaw Valley which was close to Wapun meadow. The light colored female held her tail more up than she ever done before. Mainly since the pack seemed to become a reality soon enough. Scarlett glanced to the side where @Kove was walking next to her. She leaned a bit against him while walking because she liked to be close to him. Her red eyes then spotted a familiar chocolate colored female. Outcry! Scarlett raised her head to check if it was her. She was right.

The red eyed female went from a trot into a little gallop to meet one of their new members. "Kove! That is Outcry. Come and meet her!," She called out to him as she approached the female, back into a trot again . Her eyes were full of excitement. "Hi Outcry!," she greeted. "How have you been? This is Kove by the way. He will be your other alpha," she introduced with all the pride in the world. "Kove this is Outcry. I told you about her, remember? She wants to be a healer. Super useful!," she complimented kindly.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Since his leaving of the Woods, Kove had been able to spend much more of his time with Scarlett, but it wasn't always all fun and games. They had things to prepare in order to ready their soon-to-be pack, which was currently taking priority over his mind. Everything was going well, though, and he enjoyed that. The ghost had been walking along with his lover, heading to the valley that they would be laying claim to, when another wolf caught his attention. He did not recognize her looks, nor did he know her scent, but the albino seemed to. She pointed the girl out as being Outcry, one of the recruits he'd been told about that the woman had met with before. The dark girl had pledged her loyalty to the pack, which had put her right on the correct path to lead them all to being one big family. It might take a bit for him to see her as such entirely, but it was bound to happen over time.

Kove followed after the colorless lupine, heading towards the potential healer-to-be. His head nodded in greeting, and he wore a smile on his face. "Yes, I remember you telling me about her," he said to Scarlett, copper eyes giving her a small glance before returning to the other. "It is nice to meet you, Outcry. I am Kove, as Scarlett said." His orbs trailed passed her a bit and focused in on the flower bud. The man was far from being an expert on flowers, but believed it had to be useful in some way. Someone wanting to be a healer wouldn't guard a useless plant, or would they? "I take it you plan to do something with that bud there?" The Inuit used his nose to point to the small plant, interested to hear what she knew about it.
15 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Outcry watched as two pale wolves started to approach her, and she froze. The brown wolfess was about to grab the flower bud and run, until she noticed it was Scarlett. She smiled at her, but was a bit nervous around the male. Outcry assumed this male was her boyfriend and it was confirmed when Scarlett said he would be the new alpha with her. The brown wolfess offered a slight bow to them both, and answered their questions.

"Hi Scarlett, nice to meet you Kove" she said and smiled knowing she would soon be in a pack again. When the pale wolfess asked how she was she looked over to her "i'm doing good, can't wait to be in a pack again" she said happily. When Kove asked about the flower she was curious on why he wanted to know, perhaps he was a healer too, or mabye he just wanted to start a conversation. "Yup, it's called Marigold, it helps stop infections, stops bleeding, and can be used for inflammation of stiff joints" she said and looked to see if she already had bored them with her healer business.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett remembered how timid and shy Outcry was when she first met her. Scarlett's kind red eyes stayed on Outcry. Not in a dominant way, but she tried to be comforting. She detached herself a bit from Kove to make them both look like individuals accept as one united white front. It could be intimidating. "I know. I have the same feeling. We will be good friends. At least I hope so. We will be there to protect you," Scarlett nodded. "Well.. Kove will, right Kove? He is super strong! He save me from a mountain lion!," she hummed fondly.

"That is amazing Outcry. I hope there will be a lot of plants in the valley we chose to settle. That reminds me. There lives a black bear in that valley, Bearclaw Valley. But he is quite okay. Just don't bother him while he is napping. He likes his rest," Scarlett chuckled. "He accepted us to be in his valley so don't attack him or pull an alarm. He is okay."
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Tagging you two so we can finish this up before it goes dead/archives. @Outcry @Scarlett

The ghost looked to Scrlett as she put a bit of space between their bodies, but didn't comment on it. He could tell with a single glance that the darker woman was nervous and, after assuming it was due to his presence, he sat down to try and make himself seem more relaxed—which he was. It was hard to not be relaxed around Scarlett or the other girl, knowing that they would soon all be sharing a land together. It was a nice, comforting feeling to him. The male gave a nod of his head in response to the albino's question, and smiled at her mention of the mountain lion. "Yes, I will work to protect all of our fellow pack members," he stated calmly, tail moving slowly and unknowingly. From a single look at his posture and attitude around Scarlett, it would be hard to think he was capable of protecting anything, let alone anyone. He was, though, and would make sure her could for as long as he was able.

Kove was not a healer, or anywhere close to being one, but he still found what they did to be interesting. It was sometimes hard to imagine such small plants could do so much, such as the little flower bud, which made it that much more amazing when he learned something new about them. "Really? What a helpful flower," he said, eyes looking to the bud as he tried to further examine it. He raised his gaze back up as Scarlett mentioned the bear, having nearly forgotten about him. "I would ask him before taking any berries he's been around if you ever need any," the man suggested. "Just to be on the safe side." He knew the bear ate berries and nuts, and that he could eat a lot, but he didn't know if he had any specific kinds that he favored. If that was the case, the pale lupine did not want to upset him by allowing his food to be stolen.