Tell me something I don't know{H}
She is marked via a spiral crossed through with a line on her shoulder
148 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Anyone need a healer?

Tempest was just outside the borders of Silvertip, examining a plant she knew to be rare, and dangerous. Frowning, the begun to attempt to remove the plant, and destroy it in some fashion so that it would not harm any of her pack mates. Sighing, she took a step back, trying to think of a safe way to get rid of it.

[sorry for shortness!}
4 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Rydia could still hear the roars of the angry bear, fresh in her ears. Blood was streaked through her pelt, and her right back leg was bent and twisted. She collapsed in a heap near the boarders of a pack, shaking and bloody. A bit of movement caught her eye. Had the bear come to finish her off?

With relief she noticed that it was a female wolf, silver and white. Could she help? She called out to the female.

(PP is okay with me if you have to ; )
She is marked via a spiral crossed through with a line on her shoulder
148 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Tempest flicked her ears when a faint cry reached them. Confused, she turned to see a female wolf crumpled in a heap near the borders. Warily, she approached, herbs behind her. "Who are you? What happened to you?" she asked her, scrutinizing her wounds with a practiced eye and furrowed brow. She nosed the back leg lightly, examining the twisted limb. Dislocated, she thought,.