Arrow Lake If mine could be the name
241 Posts
Ooc —
Andalusia continued at a steady descent down the rocky mountainside. Though the paths were steep at points and though they sometimes broke, the Ostrega did not concern herself over the occasional departure from her course. The trail she travelled now twisted sharp to the right, but while the path drew her further from the meadow, she continued on. Her goal was to reach the lake. Finding the meadow would come after that.

The mountain gradually eased, and Andalusia found herself walking level with the lake. She steadied her gaze with the horizon and turned her face southward. The meadow lay beyond another rise, though one less sizeable than the peak from which she'd descended. There was still a decent distance to travel before she reached the Sunspire, but if she kept moving she trusted she could arrive by evening time. And, with the days only growing longer, she anticipated night would not fall before she found her way to her brother's home.

Andalusia skipped forward and let her tail fall into a gentle sway, her face pulled into her characteristic grin. Whether Sumayl would be glad to see her was beyond her, but she felt another trill of anticipation at the thought of seeing him. With a bounce in her step Andalusia made her way to the water's edge and trotted along, favouring the silty ground of the shoreline over the sharp rocks of the mountainside. The water cooled her and for a moment she glanced down to watch the sunlight play off the droplets that danced from her fur. When she lifted her gaze again, the landscape had shifted by a small addition - another wolf who had come from the mountains. Curiosity took the woman and she squinted to catch a clearer sight, but from the distance she approached, Andalusia did not reckognize the other. Not that she expected to - the Ostrega was but a newcomer to the land. So Andalusia continued forward, in both interest and necessity, drawing closer to the other and unknowingly setting her paws in line with her sister-in-law.
Messages In This Thread
If mine could be the name - by Vienna IA - March 18, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Andalusia - April 09, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Vienna IA - April 12, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Andalusia - April 12, 2015, 10:23 PM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Vienna IA - April 24, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Andalusia - April 25, 2015, 08:24 PM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Vienna IA - May 07, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Andalusia - May 08, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Vienna IA - May 10, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Andalusia - May 11, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Vienna IA - May 18, 2015, 01:45 PM