Blacktail Deer Plateau Walk the line
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
edited for timeline!
Koda approached at least with proper submission, but still Dante got straight to the point.  He needed to get this across to the man, because even though Saena was leaving had left, the issue could just have easily come up with Blue or Osprey or even Kesuk (who Dante wondered about).  Respect needed to be shared amongst all members, not just low to high, and the fact that Koda had also somewhat disrespected Blue Willow made Dante all the more irritated.  Add to that the unease that had heen building all day and you had a trifecta for disaster.

"I thought I made it clear during that hunt that, no matter your thoughts, you are to treat your packmates with respect.  I don't care how you were raised or what your own personal credo is... but I sure as hell can't have you mouthing off to other members simply for trying to do their jobs and provide for the pack.  If that is going to be a problem, then feel free to leave."  His patience was thin at the moment, and he hardly wanted to mince words or step around the seriousness of this nature.  This was a topic he felt strongly about, and if Koda didn't feel up to the task, then he wasn't welcome here.
Messages In This Thread
Walk the line - by Dante RIP - March 27, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Walk the line - by Koda - March 27, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Dante RIP - March 27, 2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Koda - March 31, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Dante RIP - April 03, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Koda - April 09, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: Walk the line - by Dante RIP - April 09, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Koda - April 11, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Dante RIP - April 11, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Koda - April 14, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Dante RIP - April 14, 2015, 08:28 PM