Blacktail Deer Plateau Walk the line
288 Posts
Ooc — Kess
I'd love to make it happen, and I might have to after this!

"So you're takin' her side," Koda muttered, "figures." Of course a bleeding heart like Dante would defend poor little Saena. Koda didn't believe the Alpha would actually talk to her about her disrespectful comments at all.

"I'll talk to Blue,"
he grudgingly agreed, and he would but only for the sake of saving face. He hardly thought the Beta female deserved an apology from him, not for defending Saena, but for what she'd said about Koda and his mate. Despite his controversial views he was a good man to Kesuk, and for her to imply that he was anything but was an insult he could not easily forgive.

But what Dante said next made Koda throw any intentions he had to patch things up out the window. His Alpha was actually threatening to kick him out, just because his opinions might hurt someone's feelings? "Fuckin' bullshit," the gray wolf growled through gritted teeth.

"So Junior can run off an injured former pack mate, and Osprey can get herself knocked up, and you don't make a fuckin' peep," his voice grew louder as he spoke and his posture became increasingly aggressive. "But hurt Saena's little feelings, and that's crossing the line!"
Messages In This Thread
Walk the line - by Dante RIP - March 27, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Walk the line - by Koda - March 27, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Dante RIP - March 27, 2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Koda - March 31, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Dante RIP - April 03, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Koda - April 09, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: Walk the line - by Dante RIP - April 09, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Koda - April 11, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Dante RIP - April 11, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Koda - April 14, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Dante RIP - April 14, 2015, 08:28 PM