Stavanger Bay If only living was as easy now
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle shifted uncomfortably under his scrutiny. A little non plussed that he would continue to stare at her. She lifted her head a little to look at him back. She was in no mood to trifle with such things as rank. However, she was no comfortable being stared at. Had never been, though she could not blame him. After all she had completely did a 180 in their conversation. And it discouraged her that she could remember no more than that.

Oh Thistle was not a violent wolf, but she had thought long and hard about the devil that took her own and she was determined that if the time came. She would end him, without mercy. No one took from the viking queen, no one. They would rue the day that they ever so much as touched her husband. Thistle did not discourage his intentions. There had been a time, perhaps that she would have. However, not anymore. No now, she wanted the others death on her own too. She was a viking it was time to act like one.

Thistle shook her head and her eyes grew far away. It's from long time ago. Gunnar knew the scent too, but he could not place it either. So it was a wolf I must have met when the oldest of my children, were still very young. It was male, and he had to have known Ragnar to get that close. SHe knew she was missing an important piece of her puzzle. You can do that if you wish, though I do not know if it will work. And you be careful.
Messages In This Thread
If only living was as easy now - by Thistle Cloud - April 29, 2015, 08:00 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - April 29, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - May 17, 2015, 02:50 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - May 18, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by Thistle Cloud - May 19, 2015, 09:23 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - May 19, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - June 08, 2015, 03:09 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by Thistle Cloud - June 22, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - June 29, 2015, 10:39 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by Thistle Cloud - July 04, 2015, 04:22 PM