Stavanger Bay I'll sing to the stars just for you
even if we survive
82 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Levi could understand his mother's desire to be the sole alpha, to only share it with her husband. But, as harsh as it sounded, Ragnar was dead. Levi didn't say that out loud, though, because it would only upset his mother, and that wasn't his intention tonight, anyway. Instead, he said, "I understand," and left it at that. But what he truly wanted to talk about was beginning to push itself to the forefront, and he smiled as he spoke.

"Maybe what you need is two betas? Charon is a good choice. Maybe you can find another you trust?" Levi was not talking about himself, either. Maybe a woman for Charon to carry on the family name. But as far as he knew, there was no one by that description in this area. At least none that weren't related to him by blood or adoption. "I also wanted to talk to you about me. I need to step up and help you now that Dad is gone. I want to learn a trade." Levi looked toward his mother with a smile. "What trade would be most helpful to you and Charon? I will learn anything."
crash down like an avalanche
Messages In This Thread
I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Thistle Cloud - April 29, 2015, 08:03 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - May 19, 2015, 10:52 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - June 20, 2015, 06:45 AM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - June 24, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: I'll sing to the stars just for you - by Levi - July 06, 2015, 09:52 AM