Chimera Fields bear necessities
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Bwahahahaha! She shrieked like a girl. Satisfied, he yanked a little harder, jerking her tail around like a chew toy since he knew it would deal no real harm. She snapped at him, trying to make him let go as together they spun in circles and avoided each other for the most part. He was a damn nuisance, and she must have known because she switched tactics and lifted a paw to club at his head.

Well that hurt.

He let go, releasing her to the wilds (be free!) and jumped back towards her attempting to hook an arm over her neck so he could nom at her ears.
MATURE CHARACTER!
478 Posts
Ooc —
Her paw connected but it made no difference, his arm still slinging over her shoulders, his breathing heavy in her ears. Her nose wrinkled, giving him a look as she raised her head out of his reach. Her position adjusted, she shoved him away with a paw to his muzzle (reference) just before moving after him, once more seeking to swipe his front paws out from under him so that she could sit on him, her weight surely enough to keep him there and effectively ending their odd little spar.
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
She was a slippery little snake. Lizard. Crocodile thing. She slipped out from underneath him and left him hugging nothing but air. He turned to look at her, wondering where the hell she'd gone when the wolf swiftly reminded him with a good push to the muzzle. Well that was awkward. Kero took a few steps back and stared at her, wide eyed as she swept his feet out from underneath him.

Back on the ground. She effectively sat on his stomach and held him there. Well that was certainly not fair. Squirming beneath her Kero went in for a tickle attack, swatting at all those sensitive areas with his paws, muzzle, and what ever else she'd left him to use.
MATURE CHARACTER!
478 Posts
Ooc —
God, that was annoying. His feet batted at her everywhere they could reach, a paw pushing against her face, causing an expression that was nothing short of hilarious, her front teeth exposed by the paw that pushed her nose up. "Oink, oink, motherfucker. Now get your paw out of my face before I sit on your face." After everything, it seemed that the two wolves operated on much the same wavelength and while his flailing was obnoxious and annoying, the wolf himself was not as bad. 

Maybe. 

"Man, you made me hungry." Rising to her feet, the creature shook her pelt out and put distance between them to stretch. "I'm gonna go hunt. You can tag if you want."
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Ha! She was far too serious for tickling. Either way, their spar had dissolved into further play leaving no clear winner which was fine by him. Maybe some day, they'd go at it for real, but he was content to leave this one be. Besides. She was making pig noises. Clearly she'd forgotten what animal she was. With a grin, he released her. She hopped off of him and he suddenly felt a hell of a lot lighter.

Rolling to his stomach, he watched as she rose and circled back to look at him. Was he hungry? He shook his head with a smile, more out of amusement than a true answer. "I'm a lone wolf. I'm always hungry." It kind of came with the lack of a title. Rising to his feet, he shook a thin layer of dust from his pelt and walked through the cloud, stretching his hind paws as he went. "Whatchya feeling? Boar?" he asked, thinking back to her earlier noises. 
MATURE CHARACTER!
478 Posts
Ooc —
You wanna wrap this up? <3

She'd laughed more since she'd met him than the last... year? Maybe. It was definitely possible. Possibly sad, according to some, but it was merely a blip on the radar of her thought process. "Yeah, I know how that shit goes." It was true, as Kroc was yet to be covered in the thick scent of pack. "Boar works though. You seen one around, Shit-For-Brains?" Together, they could probably take down a boar. He was quick enough and she was strong enough to bring something like that down. A full stomach sounded great though and if he was willing to work together with her, she could surely do the same with him.
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
On it! Thanks for the thread!

Kero lifted his nose, took a whiff, and sneezed. There was still enough dust in the air to make taking a breath of any kind of a bit of a pain. He ran the hook of his paw over his nose and tried to clear it, holding back another sneeze before it came to fruition. Ah. That was better. And if he lifted his head high enough he could breathe just fine. The dust was settling.

She was down with hunting boar. He smirked. Boars were tough. Pigs of any kind were stubborn and fierce. They didn't like to back down and the wild ones had gnarly tusks that could leave one hell of a mark. She didn't seem to mind the risk and instead asked if he'd seen one around. "Pretty sure there's one right in front of me," he said, glancing at her with a lazy grin.

But really. "This way," he said, jerking his head to the side. There had to be a wild something around here.

-fade thread-