Know Your Surroundings
241 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for the almost month long delay :x Feel free to wrap this up/archive!

Andalusia had come across many personalities in her travels, and she had learned through experience not every wolf could be trusted like the next. Though she liked to give everyone the benefit of a doubt, it remained a simple fact that some were ticking time-bombs, and you could only do your best to avoid them. She knew how to handle herself in risky situations, yet all the experience in the world could not make up for the simple fact that her current circumstance was not in her favour. Unlike the travel of her youth, she was alone, and that simple title came with the potential for peril at every turn.

Her predicament did not escape her, and when Mordecai told her to stick close, she thought wiser than to refuse him. In other times she would have brushed off his worry with an idle flick of her tail. But here, Mordecai was one of her only allies. His support was invaluable. If she refused him, she may as well start digging her own grave.

"Between you and me, I think I'm fine never finding out." While his scent had been strange, Zoratto had held the mark of many. If his superiors had sent him as a representative, she was keen to keep away. "I'll keep an eye out for any more trouble. Play warden from the outside." Her unspoken word she'd stay close to the Plateau, though she resolved not to lean on their aid. Her loyalty remained apart from them, and she would not seek their protection while she remained independent from their ranks.

The late afternoon sun cast a hazy glow over the flatlands, a reminder that evening was quick on its way. Now that the intensity of the moment had worn off, weariness pulled at Andalusia's body. Residue of constant travel. Though she'd come here to observe the Plateau, today would not be the day she joined their number. A part of her still rested with the Sunspire, and one sniff of the border told her Ciervo hadn't found a home in this place. "I'd best be off, but I'm sure we'll see each other soon enough." She turned to leave, and paused only at a stir within. Andalusia held herself in a beat of hesitation before she cast a glance over her shoulder. Her words stung with her own concern. "You be careful too, alright?" The danger was as real for him as it was for her. She'd only just met her uncle, and she didn't plan on letting him die anytime soon.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
Know Your Surroundings - by Zoratto - May 24, 2015, 10:12 PM
RE: Know Your Surroundings - by Andalusia - June 10, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Know Your Surroundings - by Zoratto - June 15, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: Know Your Surroundings - by Andalusia - June 15, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: Know Your Surroundings - by Mordecai - June 18, 2015, 12:43 AM
RE: Know Your Surroundings - by Zoratto - June 26, 2015, 09:23 PM
RE: Know Your Surroundings - by Andalusia - June 29, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Know Your Surroundings - by Mordecai - June 29, 2015, 08:20 PM
RE: Know Your Surroundings - by Zoratto - June 29, 2015, 10:52 PM