shake
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
didn't like my postcount :')
Tonravik lingered near Tarritut in the dead of the night. She had many visitors, but wondered and longed for especially one. The alpha female could understand her distance, but did not prefer it. Disgruntled by it, the alpha female stared into the distance, hunting for some outlet to lay her frustrations onto.

It was then a squirrel bolted past.

And so it was. Tonravik, the big bully that she was, sprinted after it. Her greater weight slowed her and caused her to miscalculate, and so as her fangs swooped down to grab the body, she missed entirely. It leaped onto a tree, and Tonravik reared on her hind legs, barking loudly upward to it. If it could understand her, it would know her barks translated to: As soon as you come down here, I will rip you limb from limb. But maybe while you are up there, I will look for your children or your wife down here, and kill them first. I can smell you. I will smell you on them. And then, I will definitely kill you. You will die. The squirrel looked with dumb, smug eyes at her... and she pressed into the thin tree, causing it to quiver against her might. The squirrel looked anxious, now... she smelled the fear. She fell silent, now, the observant predator.