The Sunspire Fear nothing
53 Posts
Ooc — Riven
"My thoughts exactly."

The words caused Spine to tense slightly, unexpected as they were, but she quickly realized that she was in no danger and relaxed. She turned, her paws shifting carefully to maintain balance, as her golden eyes searched for the disembodied voice's owner. The other, a female slightly younger than herself, was already navigating to close the distance. Spine could only watch—slightly awkwardly—as the yearling closed the gap, speaking all the while. As she was nearly finished with her speech, however, the young female slipped.

Spine's heart leapt to her throat, and as she took an instinctive step forward—wishing to help, but unfortunately completely helpless—she could feel it flutter there in a slight panic. The stranger's stumble seemed to occur in slow motion, but seconds later she had clumsily found solid ground. Those more accustomed to the mountains might have laughed, but being relatively new to them herself, the experience was a little too close to the fears Spine held in the back of her mind.

"Are you okay?" she asked, concerned, as she moved carefully towards the other to help her back to her feet. "I'm sure it was worse for you, but I almost peed myself."
Messages In This Thread
Fear nothing - by Koontz - July 22, 2013, 09:04 AM
RE: Fear nothing - by Spine - July 22, 2013, 11:57 AM
RE: Fear nothing - by Koontz - July 22, 2013, 12:08 PM
RE: Fear nothing - by Spine - July 25, 2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Fear nothing - by Koontz - July 26, 2013, 09:44 AM