Blacktail Deer Plateau she is standing right in front of me.
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Mamma and Pappa had not let them wander far since the fire, and it made Eilidh frantic, itching to stretch her legs. So today, when they were sure the fire was completely out, she was allowed to roam once again. Neither of her parents were very far from her, if she needed help, but the young princess decided she needed to see this for herself. So she went in the direction of the ashes, of the scent of burnt prey's flesh and charred earth, to see the destruction for herself. 

It did not disappoint.

Eilidh wandered along the edge of the ashes, admiring the beauty of the dark trunks, the scorched and fallen tree limbs. What impressed her the most, however, was not the darkness of the burned area, but the light of the wolf standing not far from her, whispering what she could only guess was a prayer, eyes closed against the acrid air. It was staring to make her eyes water. Eilidh approached the woman with a soft smile and a few words, "Hello, miss. What were you just saying?" It was with the innocent curiosity of a youth that she was able to say that with a straight and openly honest face.
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
she is standing right in front of me. - by Harlyn - June 24, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Eilidh - July 05, 2015, 09:33 AM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Harlyn - July 17, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Eilidh - July 30, 2015, 09:18 PM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Harlyn - August 08, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Eilidh - September 09, 2015, 09:31 PM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Harlyn - September 18, 2015, 06:41 PM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Eilidh - October 12, 2015, 09:37 PM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Harlyn - November 07, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Eilidh - November 15, 2015, 01:12 PM