Blacktail Deer Plateau she is standing right in front of me.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
No problem!  I've raised you a nearly as long one >___>  Wanna wrap up soon? :)

The girl's response was so sweet and innocent, Harlyn could have scooped her up right then.  She resisted, knowing it probably would have been completely unwelcome.  She smiled instead, knowingly, and gave a light shake of her head.  "But you do, Eilidh," she reassured her in a comforting tone, "The gods are those that created the world that we live in.  They created all of its creatures, including you and me.  They watch over us, protect us, and guide us.  The gods are the earth, the sun, the moon, the sky.  They are the things that we need - that life needs - to exist."

Harlyn paused, knowing it might be a difficult concept for her happenstance pupil to grasp.  There was so much more the druid could tell her, but she knew well that only willing minds could be taught, and minds were often quite fickle.  Eilidh had questioned her willingly, but she could just as easily back away from the conversation if she felt too overwhelmed or confused.
Messages In This Thread
she is standing right in front of me. - by Harlyn - June 24, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Eilidh - July 05, 2015, 09:33 AM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Harlyn - July 17, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Eilidh - July 30, 2015, 09:18 PM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Harlyn - August 08, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Eilidh - September 09, 2015, 09:31 PM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Harlyn - September 18, 2015, 06:41 PM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Eilidh - October 12, 2015, 09:37 PM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Harlyn - November 07, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Eilidh - November 15, 2015, 01:12 PM