Lion Head Mesa حفلة استقبال
Akashingo
21 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
All Welcome 
Thread title is Arabic for “welcome”. She is in her guest chamber, all settled and rested. Perhaps some fellahin? :D

Her guest chamber was grand in her eyes, the smooth red stone, the coolness from Rah’s hot gaze, the food and refreshments brought.

She was lounging on her stone bed, finishing up grooming herself, thinking and relishing in this new found comfort, and she almost missed the sound at the entrance of her guest quarter. 

“Tafadal bialdukhul. Please, come in.” 
Arabic” — “Common”
Speaks basic common. Heavily accented. Speaks in short sentences. 
dandelion puffs on the breeze
121 Posts
Ooc — Kai
[ Haizel is the palace gardener :> ]

A large form, colors of the dirt in which precious blooms grow. Brilliant golden eyes. I'm sorry to intrude, but I've planted flowers everywhere, and I've just come to water them. I hope you don't mind. I thought this room wasn't occupied. 

A small chuckle, a glint in his eye. Carrying a pelt that held water, and a tiny flower in his sights. Somehow, he didn't think that one would make it through summer's head.
A lover of flowers, a friend to all.
The gentle giant sees no enemies,
but friends unchristened with blossoms in their pelt.
Akashingo
21 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Ooh. :3

A large man came to her chamber, a gardener it seemed. His coat was in shades of hazelnut, decorated with ivory white embellishments. She smiled, giving him a dip of her head, “Of course. Do not let me keep you from work. They look dry.”

He looked to have a gentle soul. She felt comfortable, “I am Tadihor. What is it I may call you?”
Arabic” — “Common”
Speaks basic common. Heavily accented. Speaks in short sentences.