Greatwater Lake i. look how the lights of the town
dandelion puffs on the breeze
120 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Spree 
ALL WELCOME, TRADE THREAD

Haizel was out, roaming the land surrounding Akashingo, on the hunt to document every last flower in the area.

His nose was bent downward in search of a path he hadn't tread yet, intending to find some.

But oh no!

There lay something that absolutely broke his heart. A flower, near-wilted past the point of being saved.

The giant nearly shed a tear.
A lover of flowers, a friend to all.
The gentle giant sees no enemies,
but friends unchristened with blossoms in their pelt.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Raindrop had wandered into the Flatlands. She had been gazing around at the flat expanse, but then something caught her eye. A field of flowers — she approached at a trot. But as soon as she saw a large shape, she slowed her pace, creeping. Listening, she heard a sniffle. This wolf was staring down at the ground. “Hello? Is everything alright?” She said.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
dandelion puffs on the breeze
120 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Haizel's form, having had been laying down to cradle the small bloom, looked over. Oh! Hi! This little flower, he carefully trailed one of his claws across the flower's wilted petals. He couldn't even tell what kind it was. It doesn't look too good. I'm not sure how I can save it like this.
A lover of flowers, a friend to all.
The gentle giant sees no enemies,
but friends unchristened with blossoms in their pelt.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Quote:Thought your thread could use some attention. ;)

The large wolf seemed genuinely kind, as no other wolf, she at least knew, would ever cherish such a small thing. She had no fear or hesitation around this man. “Oh, I see. It’s still beautiful. Are you sure there isn’t anything we can do? Maybe water?” She suggested, although she knew little about flowers.

“By the way, I’m Raindrop. What’s your name?”
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)