Silver Creek 'til I see the lights of my home town
Pledged
Two Rivers Isle
24 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Private 
Fish could be found abundantly in this land, but Ingiullik craved red meat instead on this day. She brought Winterbourne along on a hunt, hoping to track down a deer they could take down together.

"I like the name Whirlybird," she said, apropos of nothing.
Pledged
Two Rivers Isle
235 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Whirlybird. He bit back the unkind impulse to laugh, half in astonishment and half in disbelief. Of course, Winterbourne had his own ideas about how their children ought to be named — but he supposed that Ingiullik's opinion held a bit more sway here. She was, after all, carrying them.

I like Sunshine, He suggested lightly, gesturing for her to investigate the fresh trail he'd picked up. Tinged with blood; a stroke of luck for the pair who would soon find themselves hard-pressed to keep their growing family fed.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Pledged
Two Rivers Isle
24 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Her ears perked.

"Sunshine is a good name," he replied, his tone decisive. Her eyes shimmered with delight, crinkling suddenly at the edges as she gazed up at Winterbourne. It put her mind on a different track, briefly, but she soon spoke again:

"Cloudburst," she suggested, giving into a few brief tippy-taps.
Pledged
Two Rivers Isle
235 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Her next suggestion was decidedly more sensible. Winterbourne's smile was bright then, his relief great enough to let him pass over the minor annoyance of Ingiullik's distraction from their hunt. He could pay attention for the both of them, for now.

Still, he allowed his eyes to flit briefly to her. I like that, He murmured. How 'bout... Windlass? Cloudburst, Sunshine, and Windlass. In his mind he saw Windlass with his father's eyes, and Sunshine with his mother's furs, and Cloudburst with Ingiullik's smile.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.