Herbalists' Cache Timetraveler
4 Posts
Ooc — :3
Away
All Welcome 
Where......... 

Up into the sky, a metallic gaze was sent into the blanket of white clouds. Above those eyes were a pair of tan, knitted brows -- bunched up in pure confusion. .......the fuck am I? it was one of the many inquiries she'd had, along with 'what the fuck' or 'why the fuck'. Unfortunately for Tek, there was no one around in a five meter radius to ask such questions to, as the only thing that accompanied the young she-wolf was the buzzing sound of cicadas in a lone forest.

Inus had strayed too far again. The two had gotten seperated from eachother a few days ago, and ever since then the girl found herself in a series of loopholes that lead to either nowhere or the rear end of a deers arse. She was tired of it -- and quite frankly pissed off. This was the last time Tekkara let her lead them down ANYTHING again........if she could find her, that is.

So she sniffed the forest ground for a trail of anything. So far, only pine needles.

36 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I hope you don’t mind me grabbing this! I had Nico in this area and wanted to write with ya. ^^ He’s a mute so if that makes it less fun, I can pull him out and have someone else join. <3

Nicodem had made a temporary densite in the cache. He’d done what he could to change the wrapping of cobwebs and plant-spit. The process of switching out the herbs had left him feeling awkward and foolish. He could scarcely reach the ankle. Every day it swelled and ached from his hunts. At night, he spent the hours tossing in fever dreams.

The shadow prowled, searching for the kind stranger who had helped him. He wanted the man with gentle eyes to return. He wanted to know that he wouldn’t be in danger if someone actually knew how to treat his wounded hind leg.

What he found instead was another stranger - a woman. She cursed beneath her breath and Nicodem’s ears fell flat atop his dark head. Mismatched eyes watched her movement - one starlit, the other a fading sun. When he was sure that he was at a safe enough distance, the shadow chuffed a quiet greeting to the woman.
4 Posts
Ooc — :3
Away
I wouldn't mind at all, I'd love to write with you <3 and this sounds intresting so im curious to see how this thread goes! ^-^

The form that finally materialized in her vision made themselves known -- though it was not her Inus; it was someone entirely different.

A stranger who stood at roughly the same height as she, and even looked around the same age. It was like Tek was to staring into an abyss with a pair of lights -- he was draped in pure ebony with a pair of starkly opposing eyes. Both in color and backdrop. An appearance that slightly unnerved her just as much as the drawn out silence.

Yeah? The young pheonix raised a brow, motioning her chin upwards as a greeting of her own -- yet she continued to examine the boy from where she was. Just for good measurement.

Ya need somethin'?

36 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The firestruck wolf was quick to speak, demanding in their tone.

Nicodem did not waver. His dark features were surprisingly placid in the face of such brunt vocalization. It had never bothered him. He knew some were prone to speak and speak often, and others were more inclined to show. The young shadow was not a speaker.

A tentative wave of his tail was offered. There was a wariness in his stance. Nico took a single step toward the stranger and extended his snout, sniffing tentatively at the foreign smells that mingled on their bright coat.

The inkdrop yearling gestured to the wound on his hind leg. A single swinging motion of his snout toward it. Was the phoenix also capable of tending to wounds?