Sangrè Nueva
23 Posts
Ooc — Decay
Joining 
@Nivis, @Reyna 

made him just for you! ^^

in darkness, he wanders. 

the night is dead; silent. 

deep, cerulean eyes are far from expressive, passing harsh judgement over every passing sight. 

even in the late hour, he sees most. but most can see him. the tan of his coat is far too noticeable, whereas the coal mask hides his face, showing only his burning hues.

he isn't afraid of who might see him.

it is who sees him that should fear, for he is no innocent soul.

"Common" | "Spanish"

(Please note: He is not fluent in english; thus he speaks minimal common and mostly spanish.)
La Muerte
Patriarca*
idle
69 Posts
Ooc — idle
ohhh myyy i like him already hehe

Reyna and Nivis weren’t in good terms still and since it was still shortly after the birth they couldn’t make up yet. Nivis stayed far away from the babies, the den, the kingdom… far away from the entire pack. He was annoyed and wanted his time alone rather than spending time around crying rats his place was full of.

As he was lurking around then, he saw something and it caught his attention. For a split second it seemed like a ghost and it made him think he was hallucinating from the sleep deprivation, but no—it was a wolf. He was a dark guy approaching.

Despite being upset and ignorant, Nivis was still a wolf and had the tendency to fight back and protect, which is what he did. It was also curiosity that brought him closer. He wanted to know what they desired here in the cold mountains.

Oh hola there, what are we looking for? You don’t see big busty guys here around much. His face grew a smirk. No woman, but finally some fun to deal with.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

nivis is rated mature
reyna is welcome in all threads
La Muerte
Matriarca*

vampiress
127 Posts
Ooc — bon
<3

the kingdom's borders were weak, still. with so few guards, it isn't a surprise to the queen — matriarch — when the hint of a stranger's scent disturbs her while her infants suckle.

after a much protested order for paloma to stay with the children while she goes to investigate, the pale mother lumbers. she is pleasantly surprised with the glimpse of the man she spies from a safe distance. handsome and well-built, reyna sees opportunity.

one that is about to be ripped from her. the slim form of nivis emerges from the corner of her eye, and the queen scurries down to where the two men now face eachother    . 

hello there, welcome to my kingdom. her dulcet voice attempts to strongarm nivis into silence, only glancing to bear daggers into him.
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
La Muerte
Sangrè Nueva
23 Posts
Ooc — Decay
quick edit, since Reyna joined as I posted!

a voice.

attention was seized, and a growl caught deep in his throat, cerulean hues searching for the owner. 

they spoke, but he did not understand. 

hints. he needed them. 

the facial expressions were enough. or maybe too little. but it was all he had; and he didn't like them. 

¿qué dices que provoca tal expresión? he spits, nostrils flaring. 

the smirk. anger flickered within at such the simple gesture. but it was too alike one he'd seen. and from someone he hated more than life itself, at that.

another who comes, he cannot focus. he wants an answer from the man. now. or there will be hell to pay.

"Common" | "Spanish"

(Please note: He is not fluent in english; thus he speaks minimal common and mostly spanish.)
La Muerte
Patriarca*
idle
69 Posts
Ooc — idle

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language

Speak—

Nivis’ brows raise. Now it’s not that fun anymore, more so it seems like the fun is over. This guy speaks a language he is not good with and now Reyna shows up, ruining all the fun. He nearly growls from disappointment. She should have been with her brats and not running around like an unfaithful whore.

His head turns then to look at his mate, eyes half-lidded as his expression shows how he feels about the situation. You are here. Reyna doesn’t seem much interested in him however and so the little him adds: The fun’s over.

While giving glance to the confused guy, he distances. What else he is supposed to do anyway when now he has someone he is not vibing with behind his back. I shall see you soon. The fun really is over, but at least he can observe from a distance.

he will still lurk around tho so imma add a cameo later most likely

in my heart perhaps? 

nivis is rated mature
La Muerte
Matriarca*

vampiress
127 Posts
Ooc — bon
her ears perk at the language of her people, and the man is not happy. nivis had already done his work, but before she could say anything else, he retreats.

reyna turns again to the irritated man.
discúlpelo, el no habla la idioma de nosotros. querio saber quien tu era. a polite smile remains on her lips, obscuring nivis' true intentions. 
yo soy reyna, la martriarca de este reino que encontrastes. ¿qué te ha traído hasta aquí? ¿hambre, cansansió, o curiosidad?
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
La Muerte
Sangrè Nueva
23 Posts
Ooc — Decay
his eyes cast from the retreating man, to the new figure. 

a woman. a matriarch.

que uno necesita aprender que su rostro dice mucho. if not careful, others might think the worst. and he did.

with the man gone, his irritation simmers, but does not leave entirely. 

basìlio. he offers his name in return first. todo. este lugar está lejos de casa. tuve que dejarlo. ahora no tengo ningún lugar.

"Common" | "Spanish"

La Muerte
Matriarca*

vampiress
127 Posts
Ooc — bon
si, si.. she nods along, her smilie unwavering. though as the adrenaline leaves, her body reminds her of its own exhaustion.

yo puedo ofrecer un techo en mi reino. hay mucho espacio y comida, especialmente ahora.
si te gusta, te doy la bienvenida. pero necesitas trabajár — es tu decisíon.
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
La Muerte
Sangrè Nueva
23 Posts
Ooc — Decay
space. food. work.

all things he wants. things he needs. not only for survival, but for his sanity. 

entonces me quedo.

as for what he can do— peleo. yo mato. desde que era joven, conozco ambos.

was this the work she wanted? would she accept it, or turn him away like the cruel animal most saw him to be?

"Common" | "Spanish"

La Muerte
Patriarca*
idle
69 Posts
Ooc — idle
cameo

Nivis watches, entertained. His legs are crossed and head rests on them as his body rolls around. Yawning, there is nothing else he could do other than listening to the conversation these two are having. He cannot hear much, though he knows Reyna; she would very much enjoy having him around. He seems useful.

Very likely they are aware of his presence, however that doesn’t bother Nivis much. At the end of the day he is not bothering them much and he is also responsible for the pack managment and visitors. Besides, he is lazy.

in my heart perhaps? 

nivis is rated mature
La Muerte
Matriarca*

vampiress
127 Posts
Ooc — bon
last one from me!!! assume that after she gives him a bit of a tour

the smile upon her face finally reaches her eyes, curving them into crimson crescents.

bienvenidos. espero lo mejor de ti, basìlio. the queen purrs, gazing deeply into his azure eyes. just as she needed.

with that, the queen begins to part through the mist that had begun to settle, looking back to basìlio. with the flick of her tail, she gestures him to follow her.

wherever nivis may be it is no longer her concern.
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
La Muerte
Sangrè Nueva
23 Posts
Ooc — Decay
last from me as well!

sólo obtendrás lo mejor, matriarca. a deathly grin snakes its way onto his expression. 

and she would get nothing less. that he could promise. 

when she moved, the shadow masked beast followed, eager to learn what this new place had to offer.

"Common" | "Spanish"