Bearclaw Valley I'm exactly what you think I am
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett completely stripped Ad, making sure no thickness of fur was left behind. She licked over his cheek once she was done and then sat down in front of him. He had grown so big in the last few months, really a teenager that got his grow spurt. He was bigger than her, which wasn't saying much since she was rather small in size. It was almost she who could snuggle against Adlartok at night. And she probably would have done that if she hadn't have Kove to snuggle against. "Hey! I am a girl," Scarlett returned playfully. "I mean some girls are but not all. I think you like Néa. Plus she sleeps in the same den as you, so you better be social against her. She had a rough time. She needs someone super strong to be with her."

Scarlett smiled at that, she was thinking how super cute Néa and Ad would look if they were snuggled up together. Scarlett saw them as her children and if they could grow happy from each other, in a non incest way, she would be glad about that. Not that they saw each other as a brother and sister, probably. Scarlett wasn't even sure if Ad saw her as his mom. "Shut it," she snapped firmly. "I don't allow that type of talk. I would be grieving if you would be gone. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. You are great of mind, and good of heart. Don't let a limp stop you. Don't loose courage now you are so close to being... better."
Messages In This Thread
I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 04:29 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Scarlett - March 17, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - March 20, 2015, 01:20 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Scarlett - March 20, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - April 03, 2015, 10:25 AM