Neverwinter Forest I want a slow clap for my victory
10 Posts
Ooc — Van
"Bring your furry ass down here, so I can eat you," Envy goaded a too-high-up squirrel, who chittered back at her nonsensically, causing the young wolf to frown. "At least I'm being honest! Would you have rather me lie to you, little snack? Don't I get a reward for being an upstanding citizen?" She bore her teeth at the bushy-tailed morsel when it seemed most obvious that her rant wasn't going to work. Hell, the thing had only stuck around in this tree because at her feet was a meager pile of its acorns -- which it had briefly abandoned for the sake of its own life. Apparently it planned on returning to get its stock, though Envy hardly seemed the type to allow it.

The stub-tailed wolf trotted off and perched herself a good distance away, though the tree remained in sight. Green eyes leered at the pile of collected squirrel-goods and waited for the creature to descend. Her plan wasn't particularly well thought-out, because she was too far away to actually catch or surprise the little beast and she had not exactly put herself out of sight either.
Messages In This Thread
I want a slow clap for my victory - by Envy Elric - March 18, 2015, 08:39 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Harlyn - March 19, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Envy Elric - March 20, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Harlyn - March 21, 2015, 09:44 AM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Envy Elric - March 21, 2015, 01:17 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Harlyn - March 21, 2015, 09:03 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Envy Elric - March 31, 2015, 05:32 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Harlyn - April 02, 2015, 06:08 PM