The Heartwood I will find you.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Not to worry! I am subscribed to this thread. So I see a update right away <3 Plus, I know you are busy with school!

Sebastian squinted his eyes. One of her pack members? So that meant that he was talking to his father's alpha? What the--- Why did he father leave him and his pack because he couldn't be alpha to then join a pack where he wasn't the alpha either. Sebastian didn't understand. Did his father just left because he didn't want him. He didn't want his family!? The sensitive male grew a bit overwhelmed. He was still young and hadn't mastered the skill of being always calm. The sensitive side was something from his mother. "I hope you are aware that you have a disloyal pig in your pack," Sebastian huffed, sounding bitter. "One who just leaves the ones he is suppose to love and care for! He abandoned what he should have fought for, but he didn't because he wanted to be right." Well Burke had been right, his brother, and Sebastian's uncle couldn't care for a pack. Now more where dead than alive. 

The male let out a loud snort and then raised his head a bit. His tail gave an annoyed flicker. He had a way to get to his father, but this female would know pretty sure that he wasn't very fond of his father. And in some way he was. He just wanted his father to approve of him. The rochester was a bit taken back by her offer. It made looking for his father far easier. "And why would you do that?," Sebastian then questioned, slightly suspicious. This female was the alpha of his father's new pack... if she was anything like Burke then he might land into a trap? Sebastian wasn't stupid. But he also really wanted to see his father. Sebastian was so conflicted. If Sebastian knew that Burke was now taking care of Meldresi' s young and that he was more than a loyal member of her brotherhood, the young male wouldn't know what to do. His father never spend a second with him...
Messages In This Thread
I will find you. - by Sebastian - March 11, 2015, 04:56 AM
RE: I will find you. - by Meldresi - March 11, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: I will find you. - by Sebastian - March 11, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: I will find you. - by Meldresi - March 12, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: I will find you. - by Sebastian - March 13, 2015, 06:06 AM
RE: I will find you. - by Meldresi - March 18, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: I will find you. - by Sebastian - March 19, 2015, 08:09 AM
RE: I will find you. - by Meldresi - March 24, 2015, 09:12 PM
RE: I will find you. - by Sebastian - March 25, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: I will find you. - by Meldresi - March 25, 2015, 05:58 PM
RE: I will find you. - by Sebastian - March 25, 2015, 06:15 PM