Bearclaw Valley I'm exactly what you think I am
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett looked at Adlartok and watched his fur move down to the ground. Her red eyes looked at him fondly and it made her quirk up her lips. Scarlett felt herself fill with a warm glow when the boy said that she wasn't a girl but a mom. It was almost like he was saying that she was his mom. Scarlett leaned forward and licked over her cheek. How handsome Adlartok was now. She was really adjusting to his size, he wasn't so small anymore. It made her sigh, how kids grew so fast, it was unfair. "Thank you, Ad. You are the best," she returned. She wanted to add 'son' but she didn't want to make him uncomfortable. She was pleased she had an extra pair of eyes waiting Néa. He didn't want to escape her again. 

Scarlett blinked and then shook her head. "You shouldn't feel like that," Scarlett returned. "Just make them think you are weak and then BAM! You just grab them and show them how strong you are and defeat them!" Scarlett was slowly getting over the fact; 'oh no violence, no.' She didn't know why but being an alpha gave another perspective. Scarlett felt different and she probably looked different too. She was starting to behave like an alpha. "Don't let others drag you down, if they do, I allow you to bite them in the butt."
Messages In This Thread
I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 04:29 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Scarlett - March 17, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - March 20, 2015, 01:20 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Scarlett - March 20, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: I'm exactly what you think I am - by Adlartok - April 03, 2015, 10:25 AM