Silvertip Mountain Let the devil take me
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
She was going to do it. She couldn't take it anymore. Raissa hadn't talked to Fitz for longer then she would like to admit and she was afraid it was because he had replaced her. At least that's what it felt like. Earlier, she had even heard him calling for her. Sure, she didn't know what he was calling her for, but in her state, she couldn't think of any other reason then the fact that he had feelings for her.

Right at the moment, she was staring into the creek that ran through the territory, looking at her face that seemed a shell of the woman she once was. It would be so easy to push her muzzle into the creek, to have the water fill her lungs, let the darkness take her away from all the pain. But then she would feel the faint squirm of the pups she would be taking life from as well. She couldn't bare to do that to them.

So if she couldn't escape into oblivion, maybe she could just escape from all the pressure. Get away from the hell-hole the mountain had become. Raissa lifted her now dull flame colored gaze from her reflection to look out over the land that expanded from the base of the mountain. She could leave now, run far away and never come back. Raise her pups on the run. Sure, it would be hard, but surely it would be better then raising them in this place.

She returned her gaze to the running water, tears dripping from her eyes and blending with the clear stream. To any onlooker, she looked like she was actually going to kill herself. She sat there for a long time, just looking at the stream, loosing herself.
Messages In This Thread
Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 23, 2015, 05:30 AM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:23 PM