Bearclaw Valley Can I see your world?
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The pale wolf could understand where the boy was coming from, but he still didn't like the way he spoke. What really go to him, though, was how certain he seemed to be when he spoke of how Burke had, more or less, killed his family. Of course, he was certain the living tank hadn't done that physically, but that his leaving had set a ripple effect into motion. It was sad, yes, but Kove knew he couldn't just let the boy confront his father alone. Truthfully, he didn't know how the grey male would react to an encounter with his son, but had a feeling it would end rather badly. Judging by size, and an estimated amount of experience, he deducted that Sebastian didn't stand a chance if his father reacted badly towards him. It really wasn't any of his business, nor was it his place to butt into the situation, but he couldn't let that happen. He needed to try and keep them apart for as long as he could, or at least until he had a chance to speak to Burke himself. However, it seemed he would need to move much quicker than originally planned, for the child Scarlett cared for so dearly had informed the other of where he could find his father. A big mistake, in Kove's mind.

Though he wanted to mention how big of a mistake giving out such information would be, he held his tongue. The older lupine was working to try and form some sort of bond with the boy, after all, so that maybe they would actually be able to get along someday. Despite that, he couldn't allow another to walk right into their own death—and he was certain exactly that would happen is Sebastian trudged right up to Blackfeather. “I wouldn't recommend marching right up to the pack,” he commented, keeping his voice low and even, his earlier aggressions put to the side for the time being. “If they find you snooping around, or even just looking for a wolf like Burke, I can guarantee the results won't be pretty.” It was all he could say, all he wanted to say. Kove would not speak of the Brotherhood to some lone stranger, even if said stranger happened to be the son of one of his fellow Brothers. “Now it's best you listen to the boy and go,” the man told him somewhat sternly. He stood in place, waiting for the other to leave. There was no way he would be the first to turn his back, even if they did have the young ashen male outnumbered.
Messages In This Thread
Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 17, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 17, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 17, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 18, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 20, 2015, 01:22 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 20, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 20, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 24, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 24, 2015, 09:07 PM