Blacktail Deer Plateau Be my friend before the dawn
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Magpie knew the Wilds were teeming with packs, and her original goal upon returning to the area had been to visit them all before determining where to settle. She hadn't expected to find a place amongst Redhawk Caldera (nor had she particularly wanted to, back then)... but Fox had insisted. Peregrine, at least, seemed to place high value on his wolves not leaving the pack's territory— ever— and so the yearling had remained in the confines of its borders, determined to show the alpha male that she was loyal.

But still... she finally needed a break. Some time away to evaluate her choices, and whether she was really happy— whether she truly wanted a life in the caldera, or if it was only something she was doing out of spite towards Peregrine. Instinctually, she had avoided the territories of other packs, but as she passed near the outer border of one— and saw the figure of another wolf— it occurred to her that if she were carefully, she didn't necessarily have to.

And so Magpie approached, tail and posture low, hailing the eerily familiar woman with a soft chuff.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
Be my friend before the dawn - by Osprey - March 31, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: Be my friend before the dawn - by OG Magpie - April 01, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: Be my friend before the dawn - by Osprey - April 02, 2015, 04:41 PM