afterglow
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
Feeling quite intimidated, Tryphon was ready to slink away from the stranger - but he answered some of the questions, even though the boy was already zipping ahead, mentally. He didn't really listen to anything that Tyrr was saying, being far more nervous and apologetic than attentive. But the stranger had good advice; Tryphon nodded, muttering, "I was - will, I will sleep. Later, I guess." His ears fanned out on either side of his yellow face. "My name is Tryphon. N-nice to meet you, Tyrr." 

If he was from further north, then they were kindred spirits. "I came from the north too. I think?" The boy glanced around, trying to figure out where he was in relation to his entry point to the wilds; however, he was too discombobulated. With a small shake of his head, Tryphon gave up figuring it out. This place was so big, wide, and open - it all looked the same. "But, claiming - that means you're an Alpha, right?" At this Tryphon's eyes went wide, and he sucked in an awed breath. He was in the presence of a future king?
Messages In This Thread
afterglow - by Larus - April 02, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: afterglow - by Tezcacoatl - April 04, 2015, 05:51 AM
RE: afterglow - by Larus - April 04, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: afterglow - by Tezcacoatl - April 07, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: afterglow - by Larus - April 07, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: afterglow - by Tezcacoatl - April 12, 2015, 06:32 AM