Frostfire Ridge i'll take it all, rise and fall
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
The Amazon prince moved with a certain amount of luxury, not having much of anything pressing to do otherwise. Marking the borders in their entirety would come later, when he had gathered those that he could and had enough of a following to push it fully into motion. For the most part he did not have borders to patrol, nor “real” duties to tend too beyond his own desire to get things set up for the lives that would inhabit Frostfire. Company was not something Týrr could claim as unexpected, especially company that he did not know. The scent of he and the few others was likely strong, though he garnered that his scent was the strongest as it trailed to and fro Duskfire Glacier, the free territories of the Taiga and back to Frostfire Ridge.  Týrr kept busy because if he didn't he would simply sit and allow himself to get lost in his thoughts. Keeping busy was a clear necessity. At some point the Rekkr would have to come face to face with and accept the fact that he'd done all he could do; but this wasn't a demon he was ready to face yet. Thus, he kept working. To prepare the Ridge, to check up on those who had given him their loyalty, and to bring in fresh new recruits, all the while keeping a studious eye out for Tuwawi and her also MIA daughter, Maera. If his days were long and laborious then it was good and he could rest with relative ease.

Steps slowed to an eventual cease, a scent of another wafting in his direction. Black, leathery nostrils flared as he sniffed at the air, determining that it was not a scent that was familiar, nor even remotely recognizable to him. Týrr was able to gather that the Ridge's visitor was male, but beyond that the specifics were lost, as unknown as the face and name that surely belonged to the stranger's scent. Chocolate ears cupped forth, erect atop his regal crown, before they swiveled to the side and then slicked back to rest at half mast atop his skull. While there was a small area of Frostfire that he was able to say he was territorial about for it was the area he spent most of his time in, what would become the pack's heartland, but even this he had to let the urge to protect it go. It made him uneasy to know that strangers would traipse through the buffer zone, as no doubt the stranger was doing now Týrr assumed, but he did not hold any sort of solid claim upon Frostfire yet and thus had no real reason to be up in arms. The edge he felt was tempered, and the use of soon to be his lands was, for the moment, allowed. As he was still recruiting it might even work to his advantage to let them come in and explore the Ridge at their own pace. Whether this would actually work or not,  Týrr didn't know.

Normally, he'd have let the other male go, allow him to poke around (so long as he didn't try to steal what caches were already built), all the while keeping a watchful eye with distance, but it seemed better to intercept if only because the Rekkr was already heading that way, anyway. “Hello,” The Amazon Prince offered the earthen agouti colored male, voice and posture neutral.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Tezcacoatl - April 12, 2015, 10:17 AM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Zoratto - April 12, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Tezcacoatl - April 15, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Zoratto - April 16, 2015, 09:48 PM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Tezcacoatl - April 18, 2015, 08:10 AM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Zoratto - April 19, 2015, 07:31 AM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by White Wolf - May 01, 2015, 09:50 AM