Redhawk Caldera i'm going off the rails.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
o well hi there I heard you wanted freds :3

Since her sister had joined the Caldera, she'd be unusually absent from the territory.  Fin had noticed it for a while, but then that fact had sort of drifted by the wayside as her seasonal restlessness had set in.  There had been far too many other things dominating her attention over the past week.  That day was no exception, for Finley was hellbent on relieving her insatiable distress once and for all.  The only reason @Tiger entered the chaotic fury of her mind was for the simple fact that Fin kinda sorta crashed right into her on her blind dash towards disaster.

It took a moment for the Blackthorns to untangle themselves from each other, but once Fin was free, she bounced immediately back up onto all fours and turned towards her sibling.  The shock of their collision was quick to disappear from her features as she recognized her littermate and a devious grin replaced it.  "Tiger!" she barked with a swift wag of her tail, "You okay?  Yeah?  You're good?  COME ON!!"  And with that, Fin was off again, making a beeline towards the plains that stretched between the Caldera and Lake Rodney.

Messages In This Thread
i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - April 17, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Tiger - April 17, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - April 26, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Tiger - May 12, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - May 14, 2015, 06:07 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Tiger - May 15, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - May 16, 2015, 03:21 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Tiger - May 21, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - May 24, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Tiger - May 28, 2015, 09:58 AM
RE: i'm going off the rails. - by Finley - May 30, 2015, 06:29 PM