Bearclaw Valley I hold your beating chambers until they beat no more
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sorry for the hold up, guys! This month seems to be a busy one for everyone, so the second round ends after everyone has posted at least once again. Not going to force a deadline on anyone. c:

Kove offered the albino a smile and a wag of his tail as she approached, having been the first to arrive. “I'll let you know soon,” he told her, awaiting the arrival of the others. Waiting for everyone who wished to participate to arrive before explaining it was definitely the easier way to go. It would waste time repeating the same thing over and over again, and his eagerness had him wanting to not waste a single moment. Next to arrive was the boy, who greeted him in the same manner as he'd been expecting. The man was unsure what he'd done to deserve such a long-lasting hatred from the younger male, but had always figured it best not to question it, so as not to send him off into a fit. Especially now, he forced his thoughts back onto his reasoning for calling everyone, not wanting to drain the life from his good mood. The Inuit greeted Raziel as he arrived with a nod of his head and a smile across his maw. He waited a few more moments, hoping the others would come as well, but when no one came he decided it was time to get to the point. If anyone came later on, he would, of course, allow them to participate, but wasn't going to wait around for them all day long.

The ghost glanced at the heart for a brief second before bringing his gaze back up to his fellow pack mates. “Recently, Scarlett and I have made our relationship official,” he started, sending the crimson-eyed woman a quick smile before continuing. “We had spoken of a celebration of sorts, but hadn't been able to decide on something. This heart had given me an idea, though.” His smile became a rather excited grin. He just couldn't help himself. It'd been forever since he'd played a game of any sort, and was eager to get the ball—or, rather, the heart—rolling. “A game. Two teams going against one another, both with the intention of grabbing the heart and scoring a point,” he stood up, tail waving behind him all the while. “The rules are simple. All you need to know is to not hurt anyone in an extreme way. No permanent injuries should come out of this. Make sure you get the heart passed the place needed, or else it won't count as a point. What do you all say?” Kove hoped no one would object, as he was really looking forward to playing. Even if one wolf didn't wish to play, the game would not be able to go on, given the fact that few had showed. His gaze moved from the other males to his lover, and he gave her a reassuring smile, almost as if to make sure she did not worry over what would happen over the course of the game. “You can pick the teams, if everyone's up for it, Scarlett,” he told her before looking to the others again.
Messages In This Thread