The Sunspire I'm a lot of things, mad is just one
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Getting this on my threadlog.  I've been neglecting this girl, but gonna keep doing so for a tidge longer while I de-stress after last week

Vienna had been industrious of late, hollowing out her and Sumayl's shared den to a roomier size.  If she was to be serious about the whole healing thing, she needed a place to keep supplies.  She had yet to make many more trips away in order to gather knowledge, but the idea was still in the forefront of her mind.  Right behind another fact, of course - she still had not told anyone that she and Sumayl had entered a new stage in their relationship.

At first it had been a desire to revel in the joy of it alone, a warm secret to hold within.  Now, though... she was freaking out.  Just a tidge.  Though she wouldn't mention it to Sumayl, like the bird she was so aptly named for, Vienna was feeling a bit flighty.  It was a feeling she figured would pass, as time went, but the idea of their mateship had begun to take form in a new light.  Soon there would be conversations about pups, ideas of a family and a whole lot of responsibility that Vienna hardly felt up to.  She didn't know if these were even things that Sumayl wanted... and definitely didn't think they were things she didn't want.  Someday.  But right now the thought was almost ridiculous.  Her, a mom?

Speaking to others about it would only bring questions that she didn't particularly want to answer, and expectations she definitely didn't feel up to.  Mostly because she didn't have any answers.  One day she might feel like there was nothing she'd rather have than some kids to call her own, the next she would feel like running for the hills at the thought of anyone relying on her so much. 

This was a conversation she probably really needed to have with Sumayl.

But instead, she wandered the Spire, her attention split a hundred different ways, dwelling on nothing for too long.  Today, it seemed, distraction would come in the form of her brother, who she hadn't spoken to in a long while it seemed.  "Jace!"  She jogged over to where he was standing, a wide smile of pleasure displaying at their meeting.  She hadn't meant to avoid him, but such things happened when she got an itch.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - March 24, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Vienna IA - April 20, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - April 23, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 23, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 30, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - June 06, 2015, 09:04 AM