Rising Sun Valley Make a wish upon the closest star
Banned
10 Posts
Ooc — InYourHeart
And just by thinking about seeing a wolf, one suddenly appeared but that wolf seemed concerned about Kitus' way down the hill. It wasn't that bad of a show was it? He wasn't sure but if he saw someone roll down a hill he might find it entertaining to watch until the end. Then he would check on the person. In this case Kitus was alright and there was no need for anyone to worry about anything.

"Don't worry, If I wasn't able to handle that fall then I wouldn't have survived." He said as he laid there. He remained in place for a while then decided to get up. "I'm Kitus, I wasn't counting on meeting someone yet but it's not me who decides that."

Of course he was going to start looking but just not while he was chillin on the grass. So who was this wolf he wondered. What kind of heart does he have. His scaned the stranger while he kept his casual smile on. His senses tell him that this was a pack wolf. Which made this interesting. Kitus left his home because there was nothing interesting left so many a new pack could brighten life a bit. Just like the sun today.
Messages In This Thread
Make a wish upon the closest star - by Kitus Volun - April 13, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: Make a wish upon the closest star - by Alastor - April 18, 2015, 11:55 PM
RE: Make a wish upon the closest star - by Kitus Volun - April 22, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Make a wish upon the closest star - by Alastor - April 26, 2015, 01:55 AM
RE: Make a wish upon the closest star - by Kitus Volun - April 29, 2015, 09:41 AM